Chapter 1: Ruby Rose

(Y/N pov)

I see my father standing right in front of me just standing there with his cane in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

Y/N: Dad, what is it? You know I'm not gonna rest till I stop them! This...was just...a minor setback. *Rubs neck in embarrassment*

Ozpin: Let me guess. All of the evidence was destroyed and Torchwick was nowhere to be found. Am I correct?

You nod your head while cleaning the lenses of your glasses with your coat.

Ozpin: It turns out Torchwick and his men went to rob the dust shop From Dust Till Dawn in Vale.

Y/N: (Poor shopkeep something always goes wrong with his businesses.) *Sigh* And let me guess they got away with the robbery. 

Ozpin: Actually no, a Huntress in training from Signal Academy put a stop to it but Roman got away.

Y/N: Huh, Well that's good to hear but what does this have to do with me?

Ozpin: Well, everything since you are a part of the inner circle.

Y/N: (The inner circle, the biggest secret in Remnant that changed my life forever after Mother's death.)

Ozpin: Let me explain... she may be our last hope against Salem.

~Flashback~

(Ozpin's pov)

I walk in with a plate of cookies for the girl who stopped and stood up to Roman Torchwick. Ruby Rose... The Daughter of Summer Rose. So she was the one who stopped the robbery.

Ozpin then walks into the room and in the center of the room is a girl wearing red siting at a table with a single light on her.

Ozpin: Ruby Rose...you,have silver eyes.

Ruby: Umm

Ozpin: So...where did you learn to do this?

Then Glynda pulls out her tablet and shows Ruby the surveillance footage of her fighting Torchwick's goons.

Ruby: Signal Academy. *Ruby explains with a hint of nervousness.*

Ozpin: They've taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?

Ruby: Well one teacher in particular.

Ozpin: I see...

Ozpin then sets down the plate of cookies in front of the table. Then Ruby looks down on them and she then took one and ate it in one bite then another and before they knew it Ruby started to eat them really fast one cookie after the other.

Ozpin: It's just that I've seen only seen one other Scythe wielder of that skill before. A dusty old crow.

Ruby: (Mouth full of cookies) Oooh, that's my Uncle Qrow.

Ruby then swallows food in her mouth and wipes her face with her sleeve.

Ruby: Eeh, sorry... that's my Uncle Qrow, he's a teacher at Signal and I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. And now I'm all like... *Ruby then proceeds to do some kind of karate move while making the sounds that you'll hear in a Kung fu movie.*