Teaser: GREEN Trailer

(Nobody's pov)

It's a dark and cold night in the world of Remnant with the only source of light is the shattered moon and stars. In the Emerald Forest the sound of a train can be heard passing by and the wheels of the train clash with the steel of the train tracks. In the distance up on a cliff stands a mysterious figure cloaked in darkness.

(Y/N pov)

Y/N: (This is my only lead! I've only got one chance!)

You then activate your semblance and teleport on top of one of the train cars.

You then noticed one of Torchwick's thugs walked out of the train car to get some fresh air.

Play this song until you get a notification to stop:

Y/N: (Guess it's time to show my presence. This is where the fun begins!)

You then jump down in front of the thug.

Random thug: What th-

Before he could finish his sentence you then kicked him through the door letting everyone know your here.

Y/N: Can I come in? *Presses glasses on the ridge of his nose.*

Thug #1: What?! It's a huntsman, get'em!!!!

You see a whole group of thugs run toward you but you have a surprise waiting for them.

You then pullout Moonlit Twilight and it transforms into it's revolver form.

Y/N: They never learn, huh.

Before they could attack you start shooting at them taking down five by freezing them in place with your dust ammunition.

You then pull the trigger and the weapon transform into a pair of daggers. You insert fire dust into the chambers and then the blades were given a fiery hue.

Then your fire daggers start clashing with the melee weapons of the thugs but they were surprised when your daggers sliced through all of their weapons like butter

Y/N: You know what? It's getting hot in here how about we cool things off!

You teleport behind more thugs and you spin the chambers of your weapons again and then ice dust was inserted and the short blades became long blades cased in ice.

You start spinning around and the ice from the daggers start to create a A.O.E effect which froze all of the surrounding thugs. Then you shove the blades onto the ground which caused a shockwave and causes most of the thugs to be thrown off the train.