Leaving one man behind

Teahyung was only strong enough to weaken Jungkook. "Hoseok,what happened?" Teahyung asked "I don't know,just get ready Okay" he smiled at him.

We got back, "go Tea" you said, he took deep breaths in. You could tell it was hard for him to turn "I can't" he said "yes you can Tea!" Maze was still beside Jungkook who was still in his wolf form. "Come on Tea!" You held his hand "Okay,okay step back" he let go and he sat on the ground focusing "no!" Maze ran towards him "he'll no" you ran in front of him,throwing Maze in to the air. She landed on her feet "stay away from him" you followed her around Teahyung "hurry Tea!" You looked back for a second to see how Teahyung was doing. He looked tired his fist where balled up and he was already sweaty. "Hoseok hyung?" Teahyung calls for him "what!" "I need you to hit me?" "What no?" "Dam it just hit him Hoseok" you yell "fine,but don't burn me!" Hoseok took a step a step back and saw his arm across Teahyung face, Hoseok quickly ran away from him.

Teahyung started to glow, and he transformed flying up. "Namjoon move!" I yelled he did he helped Jimin move who was half passed out. It took Teahyung seconds to transform, his eyes opened and he looked down a Jungkook. There was pain in Teahyung eyes on hurting his best friend, Teahyung screeched loudly and made a circle fire around Jungkook.

Teahyung looked back at you and you nodded you went to Joon who was with the rest of boys "how can he keep him there?" You asked "not long we need to move fast" Namjoon said. Jimin is in no shape of fighting, Hoseok was taking care of him and Namjoon and Jin wehere protecting him from maze yoongi was trying to get Jungkook back but it was no use.

"Maze let him go" you charged at her "no y/n" Joon screamed "let him go you bitch" you felt anger flow threw your blood. She looked ready to take you on, she blocked you every move, she hit you in the stomach knocking to you ground. "What wrong hybrid?" She was mocking you "shut up" you swung at her but she catches it she took her knife and sliced your face and arms stabbing your hand on the ground, you yelled in pain "y/n!" Namjoon yelled he was running over.

"No stay, don't come!" You told him, you can't take the knife out or your bleed out more, you where tired. "Teahyung" you said his name and he turned "we can't" as much as it pained you we count beat them right know "we need to leave" Namjoon was by your side at this point "pull it out" you said almost crying not bc of the pain because we where leaving Jungkook. He pulls it out fast and you flinch "Yoongi take her I'll get Jimin,Hoseok let's go" Namjoon said Teahyung flew out screeching Hoseok was close to tears.

"Leaving so soon y/n" maze said you stopped and made yoongi turn back "I can't leave him" your tratan where coming out "aww come on I was juts getting started stay a little longer, she should stay right Jungkook" he was back as a human  all sweaty and he had small bruises his eyes where empty that wasn't Jungkook  that was a ghost.

"I love you Jungkook"

You said to yourself  "I'm so sorry~" you whispered "y/n we have to go" yoongi said turning you around.

"I too we meet again, I love you I'll be back for you I promise"

Immmm finsihedddd guys. Goddddd that took ages.

I hope you liked this story and if you did thanks lol and I have two other story's you can read.

One is prey
And higher