Next morning

"Ughhh" you woke up with a headache "I didn't even drink mu...ohh what the?" There was 3 empty bottles of vodkas on the floor "well" you shrugged. You here on the couch next to you yoongi,and next to Hoseok laying on his shoulder yoongis arm around him "cute" you smiled Jungkook was at your feet with a pillow on the floor jin Namjoon where on the kitchen table there heads on the wooden table. Jimin and Teahyung next to each other on the right of the couch, Teahyung using Jimin as a pillow. "Mmm. What!" Jimin woke up "Jimin shhh"he opened his eyes slowly "it's so bright...wow my head!" He masage his temples "we drank three bottles" "seriously three,jeez rough night?" He said sarcastically "tell me about it" yoongi said with his eyes closed "your awake?" "No" you giggle "whatever". "I'm going to my room" you got up and left,you go on your phone and searched for some houses anywhere really at this point.

There was many places but one caught your eye it was in the middle of nowhere in (where ever you wan it). It was a nice house two story house, windows a island in the kitchen. You got up to go to the kitchen "Namjoon are you awake?" You whisper next to him "mmmhm,yeah" he rubbed his eyes "Sorry,look I found a new house ____ it's in the middle of where" he looked at the pictures "it's nice, how much?" You scrunched your eye "like around $27000" he had no reaction "It's good, send the the seller message" "j-just like that?" "We have no where else y/n, we can't stay here" you nod.

"Guys wake up! We are leaving!"he raised his voice "mmm,where" Jimin said "_____, the house is in the middle of nowhere,now pack what we you can fit in your cars" he said,everyone didn't question Namjoon and did as they where told. "Just all of a sudden" Yoongi was walking up the stairs with you "I found the house and shoes it to him as a suggestion,he liked I guess" you shrugged and went into your room.

Twenty minutes later everyone was ready to go Namjoons and Jin went in one car because Joon couldn't drive. Everyone one has their own car, they where all black and tinted windows.Except Jungkook his was red mustang. We all had either a Camero of Mustang with speed too fast the police couldn't catch us. We all went in our own car but followed Namjoon and Jin and the middle Jungkook and very back was yoongi. The drive was like 8 hours,and it was gonna be a long one by yourself in a car.

Our first stop was a gas a station for several obvious reasons for gas, restroom and snack because you where hungry. "Hey how are you doing?" Yoongi spooked you "don't do that, I almost shit my self" you laughed you where looking at something to drink "sorry" he grabs a pack of beer "really?" "What?" You laugh "whatever" you grabbed a energy drink and Naked (its a juice).

"Is everyone ready?" Namjoon was standing by his car "yeah let's go!" I smiled at him and he gave me a thumbs up. We stayed in a straight line for a long time then, yoongi called and said that we where where being followed "can you see who?" I asked "no the window is tinted black" "you all have the address right?"Namjoon said "yes" everyone said back "sooo into groups of 2 with one of three" Namjoon, Jimin went together and it was me Jungkook and Teahyung,then Yoongi and Hoseok. We had spread in the road going the wrong direction. Coming up on a four way we spilt up Namjoon and Jimin kept straight you and Jungkook went right and yoongi and Teahyung and Hoseok went left "be a careful everyone" you said and hung up only keeping Jungkook on the line with you.

You drove for hours getting close to the house Jungkook still behind you. Eventually we had to stop for gas "I'm gonna call yoongi hyung" he said and pulled his phone out "yeah.....okay....will be there in an hour or so. Okay hyung be careful" he hung up and cracked his neck "what did he say" he turned to me "they had to kill them, they where hunters and get rid of the evidence" "dam, are they going to the house?" "Yes he said Namjoon and Jin hyung are about to get there" "Okay let's go" he nods and we get back into our cars and drive off.

Later that day

"Finally" you looked around, the sun was really bright it was it was only 2 in the afternoon "when it said middle of nowhere, it really meant it" Jungkook said "yeah, ima hang up okay" "Okay" he said and you pressed the button Namjoon and Jin came out the door. You parked your car and got out "Hey guys" you smiled "there almost here" Jungkook said "yeah I called yoongi" Jin said "we stopped for some food it's in the table if your hungry" Namjoon said "thanks Joon,but I think need something else right know" you masage your head he nodded.

A couple hours later we unpacked all of our things and picked rooms and all that good stuff Namjoon was two doors down to the left and Jimin is three fires down to the left and Jin in front of Joon.

There was knock on the door,you listened "Its them" you jumped over couch beating Jimin to the door,you open the door, Teahyung was half passed out it's on his face and body yoongi was well Hoseok was on the other side of yoongi he was hit on I'd head,he was bleeding from it "oh my god!" You took Teahyung from him. "Hyung" Jimin helped Hoseok and yoongi fell the his knees "Hyung!"Namjoon came and helped him up.

"Why didn't you tell us you where such in bad shape we would have gone back " Jungkook said, they didn't answer "Teah -" "I going to take a shower" he didn't let him finish "wait let me help you" Jimin said offering a warm wet towel "thanks" he took it from him and left "Hyung?" Jungkook turned to Hoseok,he was in pain "Hey come here" you pulled Jungkook over to the stairs "I know you are worried,we all are but we don't know what happened Okay let them rest, give them time okay?" You out your hand on his cheek,he put his over yours "okay" he kisses your hand and moves it.

Jungkook goes to his room,you go back down to the kitchen "Come on let me treat these wounds" you told yoongi "Okay" he got up and you helped him up the stairs to your restroom.

"This is gonna burn a little" first his face their was two slashes across his right cheek and his lip was busted,he twitched as I touched it "you can choose your room tomorrow,you can sleep with me if you want" you looked at him with a warm smile "that be nice" his low raspy voice came out "let's take your shirt off" you helped as he did, there was more slashes "Yoongi~" your eyes sadden "don't" he said you sigh and keep cleaning his wounds. "You don't need stitches" you put bandages over them only so they won't bleed out.