It was the next day and Jungkook was at the house. "Yoongi?" You where in his room "how are your scars" you laid on him "they're better,the cream that Hoseok gave me helped" he put his hands in your thighs "can I see them?" "Yeah" he lifts up his shirt. There's was three not really big juts long scars in his chest. "They have gotten better" you smile at him "yeah" it was silent. "Go" He said "what?" "Go talk to him" you sigh "do I have to?" He laughed "yes go?" "Okay" you gave him a kiss as he squeezed your ass.

You left yoongi to look for Jungkook,first you went to check in his room. Nothing. Kitchen? Nope. Backyard? Nothing. Finally you had found him he was in the gym with the punching bag. You sit on a bench,he notices you and stops. He walks toward you bends down and reaches for the towel. "Can we talk?" You broke the silence "about?" He was wiping his sweat "what happened" "then talk" he said throwing the towel on the bench and leaning against the wall you stood up "Okay...I'm sorry,I was out of place your right I am crazy. I'm crazy for the people I love" "your not crazy y/n,just overprotective" he said "sorry" "I'm sorry as well" "for" "for this".

Your sight was taken away after he said those words. "Jungkook what goin on?let me go!!" You tried to get away but he held you and on their person held you as well. You felt a prick into your arm "yoongi help me!" You felt dizzy "y/n what's wrong?" "Jung-" you passed out.

You woke up in the dark with one light on you, "Jungkook!?" You tried to see past the light but it was too bright "let me out of here,god dammit!" You where sweating. "Yoongi?" It was hard for you to focus being still a little dizzy "y/n,what happened?where are you?" He replied "Jungkook kidnapped me yoongi!" "What the fuck?! Can you see anything!" You looked harder "no I can't see anything,yoongi I'm scared" "it's okay,Well find you" "okay,please hu-" the door slammed open.

"So your the big bad hybrid? It so bad after all huh?" It Maze you could smell her "let me out these cuffs and we'll see about that" you followed her scent around. She scoffed "where is he,what did you do to him?!" She laughed this time "might have inject a controlling vaccine,he's fine" you strained in the cuffs "you not getting out any time soon.....turn on the light" she spook. The light went on she was staring in front of you.

"Let's see what shall we do with you"she tapped her lip "don't touch me" "oh I'm not touching,he is" she smiled,Jungkook came from behind her "what?no Jungkook snap out of it,Jungkook" he looked so tired. "Now follow your orders" she said leaving the two of you "Jungkook!" You where yelling trying to break the chains,he was unresponsive,he got close to you and reached something at the top "what-what are you doing" he turned something.

He turns the water on spilling all over you,"Jungkook what are you doing!?" You tried to get out the cuffs again but they where tight. The water got colder and colder and so did your body. You where shivering at this point. "S-stop this Jungkook" you here holding your self. He didn't he kept going,he finally turned the water off he went out the room and brought and table in with things in top. He rolled it out pulling a whip out "what is that for?" He made it whip loudly scaring you.

"Don't" he stared right at you and pulled it back,a sharp pain in your back "AHHHHg" you felt the warm blood in your back trickling down your back. "Yoongi hurry" he whipped you again "stop Jungkook!" You begged him.

He sipped you four more times, you didn't even feel the pain anymore, you back was numb from pain. You body was weak,you laid on the ground "y/n!" Yoongi finally responded "Yoongi hurry,he's beating me" tears came out. "Good job baby,look at her she's helpless" she comes toward you, she steps on your fingers,you groan in pain "stop please" you beg her she laughs "stop please" tears came out more and more.

"Get the hell away from her you crazy bitch" there's was silhouettes at the door "Jungkook stop them!" She yelled,Jungkook did he transforms the boys back off "don't" someone says. You get up and wrap a chain around Mazes neck but her strength beat yours and she kicked you down to your stomach. You groaned In pain "your nothing without them,your nothing with out-" "get the hell away from her" you saw Yoongi punch her across the room "don't let them take her Jungkook!" Maze screamed.

He was coming at you, "don't!" Yoongi got in front,Jungkook snarled at him "Jimin get her out of the cuffs" Yoongi said. Jimin came around Jungkook "Hey y/n" he said breaking the chains easily with his hands "what how come?" "I'm too strong" he winked "Yeah right" you said as he helped you stand up. "Let's go!" Jimin carried you "not so fast!" Maze stabbed Jimin "go y/n!" He yelled as he took the knife out of him "no,I'm not leaving without you!" Maze came towards you "you not leaving at all". "Hoseok!" Jimin yelled, he came in his form "get on him y/n!" You looked around. Jimin In the ground bleeding out,the rest of the boys dealing with Jungkook,he's too powerful "finee!,go Hoseok!" You jumped on Hoseoks and he ran.

Leaving behind the people you love.

You hanged in tot Hoseok tightly,until he stopped "Why did you stop?" You for off him, he transformed back "get in the car" he said "what car-oh" there's was his car behind you. "We are leaving?" You said "no,just get in y/n".

You drive off, you realized we where going to the house "wait here" he said leaving the car and going in the house. He came out with Teahyung, they got in the car "why was he here?" You where so busy and didn't realize Teahyung wasn't there "he was asleep" "what?!" You turn around looking at Teahyung "Sorry, it hard for me to wake up in the night y/n I'm not nocturnal the sun is gives me my strength" you sat back in your seat.