Yoongi did sleep with you that night but you couldn't sleep. You where to worried about what happened out there.

You probably got couple hours of sleep, "Yoongi?" You turned towards him "yeah?"he opened his eye "I need to change your bandages, they bled" he looked down "Okay" he slowly got up and made his way to the bathroom.

"Let's take this off" you helped him with his shirt leaving it hanging around his neck. "Jeez I think these do need stitches"you looked at him "go get Hoseok" he said "okay I'll be right back" Hoseok was the only one that could do proper stitches "Hobi?" You knocked on his door "yes" he openers it "your awake you should be resting" he smiles at you "I feel great. So why did you come?" He was unpacking his things "I think yoongi need stitches on his wounds they bled threw the bandages" he stopped and went to get his kit "where is he?" "In my restroom" he went fast. You followed behind Hoseok to your restroom, "let me see" he stared at his wounds "yeah you need stitches" he said placing the kit on the sink and washing his hands.

He got the stitch kit ready, "I'm gonna numb it okay?" He said opening a needle that was about 3 inches long,Hoseok flicked twice fast making it spill, "ready?" He said,yoongi nodded. Yoongi took a deep breath in while Hoseok injected him in his wounds,all of the ones he need stitches on his chest.

"Okay,here come the stitches,you should only feel a little pinch" he said "okay" Yoongi replies. Hoseoks starts the stitches,Yoongi doesn't react.

20minutes later

"Okay I'm done, don't take them out before I tell you" he says "okay thank you" yoongi messes up Hoseoks hair. There relationship is so cute,they like opposites but they attract in a friendship way "bye baby" Hoseoks winks at yoongi "bye" Yoongi winks back "just date already" you laugh "yeah your right" "hey!"l it was a joke" he shrugged.

He got up and walked towards you,you backed up until you hit the door "what are doing?" you looked up to him slightly. He doesn't say anything just looks at you with dark hooded eyes, he takes one hand running it up your body. He gets to your neck wrapping his first around it,he gets closer to your face you can feel his breath on your lips. "Stop"you put your hand on his chest lightly "fine" he keeps his hand around your neck little tight,you where suffering from the pleasure. "Yoongi?" You tap  his
hand "right" he releases you. You accidentally let out a slight moan,he smirks and laughs under his breath.

"Yoongi-.." you called his attention "yeah" he stood by the door "please rest okay?" He sighs "yea okay" he says and leaves.

Weeks after

We where all sitting in the living room,then the door bell rang "who could it be?" I said to yoongi we now communicate with our talking  "I don't know" we looked at Joon. He put his finger on his lip, he went up to the door "don't" I said "she smells...different" I said quietly to Joon. "She's a wolf" i said to yoongi,we looked over Jungkook,he seems anxious,nervous his emotion where everywhere.

"Hey" I said to him,his eyes focused on the door "do you know her?" You make him face you. He takes a deep breath in "I-". "Maze?" Joon has opined the door revealing a girl with white white hair and green eyes,like Jungkook. The room got silent,yoongi got up and the rest followed "I just want to talk...to him" she spoke "he doesn't want you here what you ah w to say anymore Maze" yoongi said. "Take him to his room"  you heard yoongi voice "let's go to your room" you grabbed his arm "Okay" he whispered. "Wait Jungkook please!! I'm sorry" she sounded desperate. You felt him falling into his whole deeper and deeper. "Hey it's okay I'm here with you,look at me" you grabbed his cheeks "thank you y/n" he kisses your hand, " you don't have to tell me who she is,just when your ready Okay?" You smile at him "she was...my mate".

Right then and there your heart stopped. "What?" He sighed "my family and her family where arranged us to get married,to fall in love with each other. I was in love with her and she was with me. We grew up together,since the beginning I knew she was the one,or so I thought. That's when I found out she was seeing another wolf." He sounded hurt "I'm so  sorry , but why is she here? After all these years?" You sat next to him holding his shaky hands "I don't know" he said "okay stay here okay" "where are you going?" "Going to find out" "okay" he said and you left back downstairs.

They had Maze outside, threw the window you could see Joon and yoongi balking to her while the rest of them sat at the door steps of the house. You opened the door and went outside,she immediately looked at you,you diverted your look at the boys "what up with her?" You said sitting next to Jimin "has he told you?" He asked "yeah he did" "but why is she here after all these years?" You looked at Jimin, he pointed at Joon. You stood up "where you going" Jimin grabbed you "I'm going to go over there" you pointed "no" "Jimin let go" He did. You walked ready for anything.

"Maze we've told you once just go he-" yoongi sounded inpatient,he stopped as you got there "don't mind me keep going" you stood between yoongi and Namjoon "who she?" She asked looking at Joon and yoongi you took a step forward "I'm y/n, I'm the hybrid" you said she stared at you "and you are?" You mocked her "I'm Maze and I need to talk to Junko-" "you actually aren't going to do anything but leave." Namjoons grabbed you "y/n,he told you?" "Yes he did, and this b-" " y/n!" A voice came from behind "its okay y/n" Jungkook had came out behind you. He pulled from your arm in front of him "it's okay" he put his hands in your cheek "sorry" you said "it's okay thank you,go stand by Jimin" he said "do I have to" you looked back at Maze " yes it's okay"  kisses your forehead.

You leave his side and walks to Jimin "told-" "shut up" you stood by his side. You didn't want to listen to them talk so you say there for an hour while they talked,yoongi and came back and sat next to you he was holding you in his arms playing with your fingers. She took glances every now and then.

She after a hour she got louder, she was yelling at him " nope that not happening" you stood up and ran before yoongi could stop you. You got grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up "y/n!" They where yelling at you "why is she mad!?,Jungkook should be the one yelling at her,she has not right to yell at him,I tolerated it for 15minutes enough!" You dropped her on the ground "never yell at him ever again" "y/n!get away from her!" Jungkook said yelling at you,you've never stood up so fast,you ran towards him "why? Are you defending her?why should take her shit?" You looked into his eyes "you don't what happ-" "I know enough,but however you handle this is on you" you push Him with your finger.  You walk around him towards yoongi he was smirking "that was good" he said you shook your head and laughed a little "he's to good" you said back  yoongi nodded his head in agreement.

"Maze are you okay,she can be-" "a fucking psychopath!" She ran towards you out of nowhere "she's fast" you said to yoongi "you got her" he sat down. She go to you and punched you "Maze!" Jungkook yelled "wow better than I expected" you said. You punched her back in the stomach making her groan,you walked around her kicking her to the ground "y/n stop right know!" Jungkook got in from of you, "get out of my way" "no,if you want to get her,go threw me first" you couldn't believe he said that "seriously?" You scoffed,you turn around but before you walked off you turn back around and kick him away from her "why are you defending her?!" He landed on his feet,his eyes where ragging green "stop this Hyung" Teahyung said "no let see how it okay out" Joon said "I'll go threw everyone last person for you!" You point at him,he stood up "don't touch her y/n,I'm warning you!" He walked toward her "you mean like this" you kicked her towards him catching her in his arms.

"Your crazy!" He said "Am I Jungkook!, because I'm the one trying to protect the people I love!" He put her to the side "just stop,or I'll stop you " he said he looked hurt while he said that "really,I'll like to see you try"you smirked "why are you so fixated on trying to hurt Maze?" "Why are you protecting her,she's the past right?or do you still love her?" He froze it was silent "enough!" Namjoon said "y/n come here" yoongi said,you did as he said "Maze leave" Namjoon said "Hyung-" Jungkook looked worried "Don't Jungkook,y/n right she's the past and what we happens in the past stays in the past!" Jungkook didn't say anything because he knew Joon was right, he left. Jungkook ran, "I-" "don't, he'll be back" yoongi out his arm in front of you. "Maze leave and never come back!" Namjoon said,she stood up "I will be back" she looked at you. Yoongis grip get stronger holding you back "don't" he said.

She left that day.