Chapter 1: I Hate Love

Sabrina's (P.O.V)

I ran out of Tyler's apartment and slammed the door behind me. My chest was heaving up and down fast, I ran to the elevator in my Louis Vuitton heels and kept pressing the down button. Once I was on the elevator I ran into it and pressed lobby. I slid down the elevator wall with my knees to my chest the tears in my eyes were threatening to fall but I wouldn't let them.

     Once the doors opened I rushed out to my White and black Bentley, I hopped in my car put the key in the ignition then stopped and broke down. I was sobbing on my steering wheel, how could he just break up with me like that? I actually am in love with him and he just dumped me saying how "We need to see other people it's best for the both of us." I fúcking hate him!

    Why can't I just be like the majority of my friends that are in solid great marriages. I'm 24 no kids and now single, what the hell is wrong with me? I know I'm not ugly

     I'm 5'6 ,milk chocolate skin tone, hazel eyes,with a nice size breast and ass. Why do I keep attracting losers? I picked up the phone and called the one and only person who could make me feel better, Chris on the second ring he answered.

"What's up Pisces?" He calls me that because of my birthday. I started sobbing and crying loudly over the phone. He sighed

"What did he do Sabrina?" Chris's voice boomed angrily through my car.

"He dumped me because I wouldn't have sex with him." I managed to say in between sobs. He sighed and became silent for a couple of moments

"I know your place is getting renovated and you were going to stay with him so come stay with me I'll see you when you get here your stuff is still here on its side of the closet." I smiled because he always has my back when no one else does. I wiped my tears away.

" Ok I'll be there later on." I hung up and drove off to run a couple of errands.

Chris (P.O.V)

I started straightening up the apartment for Sabrina lord knows that woman is a neat freak. I made sure everything was in place like she liked it. Oh let me introduce myself I'm Chris I'm a doctor in Nyc I'm about 6'0 darkskin with muscles dimples and an award winning smile . After I finished cleaning my phone started to buzz. I looked at the caller I.d to see it was .

Heaven my ex girlfriend , I mentally rolled my eyes I swear this girl doesn't know how to take no for an answer. I answered to hear what the hell she had to say.

"What heaven?"

"I just wanted to talk to you, I misss you."

"Oh ok, listen I'm about to have company bye."

"What CH-" I hung up in her face .

After I finished straightening up I went to my bed and fell asleep.

Sabrina's (P.O.V)

I got off on Chris's floor and instantly smelled blueberry muffins and that only means one thing Mrs.Nancy is home and cooking. I walked past Chris door and straight to her door after knocking twice she opened it and pulled me into a hug.

"Sabrina baby I haven't seen you in forever.." She said, I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry nana I've been so busy." I closed the door behind me as she made her way over to the stove.

"Well baby you need to make time to see me you know I love seeing you, and when are you going to give me some babies?" I choked on the muffin I was eating.

"No time soon Nana I love kids but I haven't found the right man."

"Yes you have."

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"You'll find out sooner or later." I smiled I've loved Mrs.Nancy ever since I met her 3 years ago getting Chris's mail. She's not my real grandmother, but she acts so much like my late grand mom. My grandmom died 12 years ago of cancer and I swear being with Mrs.Nancy is like being with her. My phone rang and I answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

"BIIITTTCHHHH" said my bestfriend Melanie I started laughing so hard.

"Yes Mel bear?" I asked while continuing to eat my muffin.

"You changed your Facebook status to single what the hell happened?" I grunted and rolled my eyes.

"He broke up with me cause I wouldn't give him the goods" she gasped.

"I never liked his ass anyways so this now gives you an excuse to come out with me!"

"I don't know Mel I was going to stay in with Chris tonight."

"Girl if you don't bring your ass out with me tonight I will come to Chris's place and drag you out." She yelled through the phone. I chuckled

"Ok I'll be ready by 7."

"K love you boo!"

"Love you too Mel" I hung up the phone it's 6:00 pm I only have an hour to get ready.

"You better get going baby love you." Nana said while giving me a small basket of muffins, I kissed her on the cheek.

"Love you nana I'll be back." I walked out of her apartment to Chris's apartment I opened the door with my keys
, once I walked in I saw that he cleaned up lol he knows how much of a neat freak I am. I walked into his room to see him asleep on the bed, I took off my heels and quietly walked to the closet to get my outfit for the night. Once I picked out everything I went to the guest bedroom to get ready.

45 minutes later..

After getting ready and Mel calling me twice I wrote Chris a note and left it on his pillow.. I went down to the lobby and went outside, I saw Mel's BMW and hopped in.

"Took you long enough!" I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes.

"It takes time to look this fine." She rolled her eyes as she drove us to the new night club 'Ace'. Once we pulled up and she gave her keys to the valet.

We walked straight into the club getting glares and mugs from the people in line. We went straight to V.I.P and Mel ordered 2 bottles of peach ciroc.

"Let's turnup." She poured me a shot and herself one and we downed them. After 6 more shots and dancing with her it was enough for me. Mel helped me to the car.

"I can't hold my liquor." I slurred. She laughed at me

"Girl I know." She put me in the car and drove me back to Chris's and helped me upstairs and once I was infront of Chris's door I told her I had It. She kissed me on the cheek, we hugged, then she went on her way home.

Chris's(P.O.V)

I was up eating a bowl of fruit when I heard keys Jiggle in the door. Ugh I hope I'm not imagining this because I'm tipsy. My bestfriend Jason called me out to have a drink and I had one too many. I only had on my long pajama pants and no shirt.

In walked Sabrina stumbling over her own feet. I laughed because I knew she was drunk I put down my bowl of fruit and went to help her take her coat off.

"You have fun tonight?" She laughed and nodded her head, I picked her up bridal style and she laid her head on my chest. I carried her to the bedroom and placed on the end of the bed, I bent down and began taking off her shoes.

"I love you Chris." I chucked.

"I love you too Sabrina."

"No I really love you as more than a friend." I looked into her eyes.

"Same here baby girl." She grabbed me and smashed my lips into hers. I climbed on top of her and she wrapped her legs around me.

----

Tell me what you think this is a new story it may be a short story I'll let you know but vote & comment for me guys :)

-P.H