Friend In Need

"Hi Damon, any news on Stefan. I have seen the news reports of bodies all over the states. Its definetly Stefan, its his print.... I'm going to kill Klaus when I see him...I was in a dark place... Whatever Damon, just keep me in the loop, I'm here if you need me" I said hanging up the phone.

I throw my phone on my bed, I had woken up at 3am in the morning after receiving 12 missed calls from Damon. I was stood over by my bedroom window in my underwear staring out onto the street.

Stefan is my vampire friend from Mystic Falls, recently he left with Klaus Mikaelson, a hybrid. Which means he is a vampire and werewolf. He had to break a curse called the moon stone, which resulted in sacrificing a vampire , werewolf and a doppelganger, which so happend to be Stefan's girlfriend Elena, don't get me worry she is lovely but I know that her heart is with Damon, she just doesn't know it yet.

I was so lost in thought, I hadn't heard Derek get out of bed. I felt his arms wrap around ny waist and his head rested on my shoulder, his lips planting kisses on my neck.

"babe, why are you up so early?" Derek said in his sleepy husky voice.

I placed my hands on his and leant backwards into him. I smiled weakly  "just a friend is in a bit of trouble at the moment, I just hope he can get out of it"

Derek turned me to face him, he pulled me closer into bare chest. "do you want to talk about it?" he asked removing a lose strand of hair from my face.

"not right now, I have other things in mind we could do" I said giving him a devilish smile, while moving my hands down his abs.

He watched my hands move down his body, then his eyes shot up to mine. The widest smile I had ever seen planted on his face "oh really, that wouldn't be anything to do with us in bed would it" Derek said biting his lip. Damn thats sexy. I nodded biting my lip.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, so he could carry us back to bed.

I woke up in the morning, wrapped up in his arms

I woke up in the morning, wrapped up in his arms. I loved these moments, this was happiness, we both deserved it.

I got out of his arms and went to the bathroom. I had a shower and changed. Just as I got to the stairs my phone rang again.

"what is it? Whats happened?" I asked Damon on the phone.

"Stefan and Klaus are on the move. There heading to Tennessee. Can you get there?" Damon asked, you could hear the panic and adrenaline in his voice.

I looked back into my room to see Derek still sleeping. I have to leave, I don't want to, but I have to try and save my friend.

"on my way, text me the details" I said hanging up and walking back into the bedroom. I can't just leave without telling him, he would freak and will think I don't want him.

I walked over to his side of the bed and got down on my knees. My fingers brushed over his stubble on his chin.

"Derek, babe" I said quietly, his eyes opened "hey, I have to leave..." Derek sat up, his legs over the edge of the bed he leant down and kissed my lips.