Innocent Til Proven Guilty

As I drove to the school ready for the game, I replayed the scene that had just happened. I felt sorry for him. But now all I felt was anger, I could feel the transformation starting. Breathing slowly, I calmed myself down. Wiping the tears that had fallen down my cheeks I then smiled at the rear view mirror. Don't cry over Derek Hale again.

Getting out of the car I walked into the locker room and changed into my cheer uniform, did I make up then went to find Stiles and Scott before the game. On my way out to the field, one of the lacrosse player wolf whistled at me "hey gorgeous" I smiled at him.

Finally finding Stiles and Scott, I could see Lydia talking to them "Just remember one thing, no one likes a loser" then she walked away to join Allison on the bleachers.

"Hey guys, are you ready to win this game or what. I'm really proud of you both" I said pulling them into a hug. I walked over to the squad to perform the routine.

During the game, I sat on the bleachers with Stiles. We watched as Jackson made sure no one passed to Scott. Scott went for the pass, when a player rammed into him, knocking him down. Getting up Scott's breathing was heavy, he was transforming. The referee was concerned "you okay kid?"

Scott nodded, and went straight back to the game. One of the players on the other team passed to Scott, everyone was in shock, but when he made the goal, the entire student body cheered. The cheer squad and I did the victory routine. The game had come to an end. Everyone ran onto the field. I hugged Stiles, and then joined the rest of the squad.

Scott had run off into the boy's locker room, Allison had followed him. I saw Stiles talking to his dad, walking over, I could see panic wash Stiles face.

"hey, what's up, we just won" I said through my big smile.

Stiles looked at me, shaking his head "yeah I know it's just, my dad just got a call. The DNA they found on the body was a wolf, Derek is human, which means they have released him". I looked surprised, but I knew that he wouldn't be happy with the boys. I was ready to protect them at any cost.

We headed into the boy's locker room, to see Allison and Scott kissing. We both looked away quickly when Scott's eyes caught us. Turning to leave Allison said

"I gotta get back to my dad. Hi, Amy. Hi, Stiles" we both responded and waved her goodbye.

Walking to Scott how had a massive smile on his face "I kissed her"

"we saw" Stile and I replied

"She kissed me" still shocked by the event.

"Yeah, saw that too. That's pretty good, huh?" Stiles smiled.

I stood in silence, boys will be boys. Stiles filed Scott in
"The, uh, medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found" Stiles stuttered.

"And" Scott pushed for an answer.

"Well, I'll keep it simple" Stiles paused trying to word it right. I grew impatient.

"Medical examiner determines killer of girl to be animal, not human. Derek's human, not animal. Derek not killer. Derek let out of jail, there was that so hard to say Stiles" my heart rate was increasing, I could feel the transformation starting. My claws growing, I closed my eyes to try and calm down. Good this is happening too much lately, I thought to myself.

 "Are you kidding?" Scott shouted.

"No, and here's a bigger kick in the ass. My dad I.D.'d the dead girl. Both halves. Her name was Laura Hale." I opened her eyes, remembering everything that had happened

"Hale?" Scott questioned.

I sighed "Derek's sister" my blue eyes were now green and my claws slowly retracted.