Heart Monitor Part 2

The next day I went to school. Stiles wasnt speaking to Scott, not since the sheriff got injured after the mountain lion.

"Scott, just talk to Stiles. He can't ignore you forever. Three muskateers remember" nudging Scott's shoulder walking into history class.

Stiles was already sat in his seat. He looked blankly at the board.

"Hi Stiles" Scott and I said in sync.

There was no answer. Great Stiles was taking it out on me too. If I knew something like that was going to happen I would have been there.

"Still not talking to me? Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothin' that big - You know I feel really bad about it, right? Okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out" Scott said.

"and - That he went to Derek for help?" I said peaking Stiles interest

Stiles turned in his seat "If I was talking to you two, I'd say that you're idiots for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you." he said turning back to face the front.

I turned to Scott and whispered "one, two, thr"

I was cut off when Stiles spun round
"What did he say"

I smiled. My boys are talking again.

Later on in the day we were sat in the libary. Stiles said he would teach Scott control. He only had til the end of school, as Derek was picking Scott up after work.

"so did you come up with a plan yet?" Scott asked.

"I think so" Stiles said ramming food into his mouth.

"does that mean you don't hate me now?" Scott said raising his eyebrows and a hopeful smile planted on his face.

"No. But your crap has infiltrated my life, so now I have to do something about it. Plus I'm definitely a better Yoda than Derek" Stiles huffed.

"um can I say something?" I said raising my hand with a small smile.

"nope, you stay quiet, miss I love scary big bad wolf lover" Stiles ranted. I put my hands up in surrender, dropping the book in my hand.

To calm Stiles, Scott agreed "okay, yeah, you teach me"

"yeah, I'll be your yoda"