Hunters

I knew it was time to tell the truth. "Stiles, I have to tell you something and I know I should have said something earlier, but well here goes. I'm a werewolf too Stiles."

"yeah ok, funny" Stiles scoffed.

"Stiles I'm serious, if you don't believe what I'm telling you maybe if I show you" with that my eyes changed from the vivid green to the ice blue. My claws grew, and facial features changed. Stiles gasped with shock but placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You know, I can't judge. You're my best friend and whether you're a werewolf or not that will never change. Plus, having two of my best friends as werewolves might have an advantage."

Suddenly I caught Scott's Scent, he was running through the woods. I told Stiles that I was tired and was going to bed. Running upstairs I got changed into black jeans and a hoodie. I ran through the woods until I was dragged behind a tree by Derek. In front of them was Scott and three hunters. I managed to release myself from Derek's hold. I knocked one hunter out while Derek attacked the other only leaving one.

"RUN" both Derek and I shouted at Scott.

As we ran, the hunter released an arrow, hitting Scott in the arm pinning him to a tree. I ran up to him and broke the arrow freeing him. The three ran through the woods, until they were safe.

"Who were they?" Scott huffed

"Hunters. The kind that have been hunting us for centuries" Derek explained

"US, what do you mean us, what has this got to do with me and Amy. Why didn't you tell me what you are?" Scott questioned us both.

"Scott, it was to protect you and Stiles. I didn't want you to get involved with all this" I said with guilt written over my face. Scott hugged pulled me into a hug. .

"Is it really so bad, Scott? That you can see better - Hear more clearly, move faster than any human could ever hope? You've been given something that most people would kill for. The bite is a gift." Derek said moving closer to Scott.

"I don't want it" Scott pleaded. Trust me I understood, if I had the choice I would not have chosen this for myself.

"You will. And you're gonna need me if you want to learn how to control it. So you and me, Scott - We're brothers now" well that was just cringe, did he really just say that.

"If I need help, I will go to my best friends. I don't need you" Scott said storming off through the woods. I looked at Derek then ran after Scott. After running through the woods all night, I went home to bed.

The next morning, I got up for school. I brushed my brunette hair into a high ponytail and applied some make-up. Today's attire a black crop top, with denim jeans teamed with white vans. I was helping coach with his class Economics class and then coaching cheer practice fifth period.

Just before fifth period I met up with Stiles and Scott. They were mumbling away when I caught part of their conversation. "remember the hunters, her dad is one of them" Scott said panicked.

"Her dad?" Stiles questioned

"yeah, he shot me... with a crossbow"

"Allison's father?"

"yes, Stiles I think we have established that Allison's father is in fact a hunter, the kind that hunts werewolves. The one who shot Scott last night and omg thats where I have heard the name Argent , they're hunters, werewolf hunters. Omg abd that mean oh god we are dead" I said without taking a breath, my heart rate increasing. "and breathe" I sighed as I began controlling my breathing.

"I will see you guys after practice" and then I went to join the rest of the cheer squad.

During practice I kept my eye on the boys, everything was going ok until I heard Coach yell across the field.