Uncovering the Truth

Song for scene
Heaven - Julia Michaels

I woke up, my vision was blurry, my head ached. I let out a a groan as I sat up at the end of the bed I was lying on.

"hey, take it easy" a familiar male voice said placing hands on my shoulder to steady me.

My vision became clearer, as I could now see, sitting infront of me was Derek.

"what happened?" I said rubbing my forehead. "omg your shirt is covered in blood, wait what happened to my shirt, am I wearing one of your shirts? Did you undress me and dress me?" I asked looking down to see I was wearing a black t-shirt and nothing else.

"we both got impaled by the Alpha, he knocked you out pretty good for two days to be exact. I had to check you were healing, I thought I was going to lose you" Derek said as he stood up and walked to the window.

I got up and followed him, I stood behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist, my head leaning against the back of his shoulders. "thank you for taking care of me" I whispered kissing the back of his neck.

We stood still for a few minutes, just relaxing in the moment

We stood still for a few minutes, just relaxing in the moment. Derek turned to face me. "I love you more than words can say you know that right" Derek Hale just confessed his love for me, in words I never thought I would hear from him.

"I know, and I love you so much green eyes" I smiled. Derek's hand found their way to my waist and moved me closer. Then his hands dropped down to my ass, cupping it in his palms, in response I jumped up so my legs were now wrapped around his waist.

Our kiss was heated and passionate, Derek moved us towards the bed

Our kiss was heated and passionate, Derek moved us towards the bed. He lowered me slowly down, still kissing and biting my lips. His hands travelled up and down my body. Tingles sent through every one of the spots he touched.

My hands found the hem of his shirt, I pulled it over his head, exposing his chest and abs. My hands travelled down to his buckle on his jeans. He kicked his jeans off onto the floor. This was it, this was happening. He removed my t-shirt and threw it to join his clothes.