Be Careful Who You Trust Part 2

Music Playlist for this Chapter

One More Light - Linkin Park

Empty space- James Arthur

We had been stuck in the cellular where Kate had kidnapped us for over 12 hours.

I was getting tired and weakening, I had wolfs bane coursing through my veins as well as bolts of electricity.

I slumped my head to the side, barely able to keep my eyes open

"babe, BABE" Derek shouted, my head turned to face him. "you have to stay awake ok" I nodded.

Derek was right I needed to wake up, I knew one thing that would work, I managed to extend my claws, digging them into my palms.

"I guess this would be a good time for us to share our past, huh" I said to Derek.

He looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Do you want to go first?" he asked.

I took a deep breath "Where to start? I guess from the beginning"

"The day I found out that I had to leave Beacon Hills, when I had to leave you" I said looking at Derek, a tear had surfaced in my eye. 

"I had just got home from school, it was the day you wouldn't let me leave you until I shot a hoop. I pretended, I was really bad because I didn't want to go home, I would have spent every minute of my life with you if I could have" I smiled at Derek "anyway, I went home, mom and dad called me into the office. Told me that we were moving, I protested, I begged. I didn't want to leave you" I cried, remembering everything brought my emotions to the surface, I had never told anyone this story.

"I had to break up with you, they made me. They said that if I didn't then they would do it for me and it wouldn't be pretty. I didn't want that, I owed it to you, you had to hear it from me. When I told you it broke my heart into a million pieces. I hated, I hate what I did" I took a deep breath.

"I managed to convince them to leave me in Beacon Hills a few days after, I was going to stay with the Sheriff and Stiles, but when I heard you had moved on, I knew you were happy, Paige brought out a side of you that I thought I had broke. I promised myself that I wouldn't ruin your life for my selfish reasons, so I agreed to leave. I went to our spot one last time, but it wasn't our spot anymore, you were there with Paige, I saw you two kissing." Tears poured from my eyes, I sniffed " Im not going to lie, it hurt really bad, I wanted to hate you, but I couldn't. I hate my parents for making me end things with you, and most of all I hate myself for doing what they wanted."

"We were kids, our parents thought they knew what was best for us, their daughter dating a boy who is older than her must have been hard. I forgive you and its time you forgive yourself" Derek said looking into my eyes.