Twelve

Charley walked into the bedroom. Amy was sitting on the bed. Charley smiled. "You okay bubs?" She asked.

Amy nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I miss my mum."

"Amy. Your mum is gonna be so proud of you. Okay? You're so pretty and you're making her proud," she said. She smiled. "Go Get ready for school bubs."

Amy left the bedroom just as Jack walked in. He smiled. "Is she okay?"

"She's missing Roxy. She's struggling Jack," Charley said as she laid down. Jack joined her causing her to smirk. "Now you know we can't do anything. The kids."

Jack laughed and nodded. "I know. But tonight."

***
Jack had been called into a meeting so Charley was spending the day with Allie. The two of them were going baby shopping. Charley left the house and saw her dad.

She tried to avoid him but he stopped her. "Look, I know I've made mistakes. You're my daughter and I don't want you to cross the street to avoid me," Phil said.

Charley shrugged. "Well maybe I want to avoid you. You had no right to treat me how you did. I love Jack. I mean really love him and you can't see that. We're having a baby together and nothing is going to change that in any way. You can either accept it and be part of your grandchild's life. Or you can watch me walk away just like Lola did with Lexi. The choice is yours dad and I'm serious."

Phil was shocked. He wasn't expecting Charley to act like that. He sighed. "Bring Jack round for dinner tonight."

Charley sighed. "Not if you're gonna be a jerk all night."

"No. I won't be."

***
Charley and Allie were in town. Charley decided to start baby shopping. Allie grinned. "I wanna be the first you tell."

"Jack first then you," Charley replied. She saw the look on her face. "Oh come on. He has to know first."

"I'm your best friend and as best friend, I reserve the right to know weather or not my godchild is going to have a penis or a vagina," Allie said.

Charley laughed loudly causing everyone to look at her. Allie rolled her eyes. "I'm deadly serious. I'm excited for you."

***
As the day went on, Charley walked to the club. She saw Jack sitting in the office. She smiled. "Hey. I spoke to my dad and he's invited you for dinner."

"Oh?"

Charley nodded. "We don't have to go though. We can stay at home and eat pizza with the kids."

"Let's go. It'll be nice for Amy and Richard to see their family."

***
Charley and Jack walked into Phil's house. Louise walked towards her and smiled. "Dad told us you were coming over but I didn't believe it."

Charley smiled. She missed her little sister. Phil walked into the kitchen and nodded. "Good to see you."

"Yeah. Likewise"

Phil knew he had a lot of making up to do. But would he win back his daughter? Especially when he knew she was in danger?