Eleven

It had been a few days since Charley had moved out. She hasn't spoken to her dad since. She didn't want to. She hated how he had made her choose between Jack, the baby and her family.

When she woke that morning, she saw Jack sitting up in bed. Charley smirked and straddled him. Jack laughed. "Morning to you too."

Charley looked down at him and kissed him. She was falling harder for him and didn't want to lose him. Jack pulled her against his crotch. Charley bit her lip. "I love you."

"I love you too babe."

***
Sharon looked up as Phil walked in. Sharon was angry at the fact Phil had forced his daughter to make a choice. She handed him his breakfast.

Phil sighed. "You don't understand. You weren't around when Ronnie and Roxy fell apart because of Jack Branning. He's got my daughter pregnant."

Sharon shrugged. "That's no excuse to kick her out. She is your daughter and she needs support," she told him.

"I'll talk to her."

Sharon nodded and sighed. "You don't leave without making things up to her. She deserves better than that Phil. Just remember that Charley never gave up on you. Even when you were an alcoholic wreck of a man."

***
Charley took Amy and Richard to school for Jack. She went to the club but bumped into Allie. "Well look who's here. Finally climbed out of Jack's bed?" Allie joked.

Charley grinned and hugged her. "I've been helping him with the kids. You know, he's got to work and I'm just helping with the kids," she said.

Allie smiled. She linked arms with her and sighed. "Have you talked to your dad at all?" She asked. She knew all about what Phil had wanted.

Charley shook her head. "Nope and if I'm honest, I don't think I care. This is mine and Jack's baby. That's what I'm focusing on," she said.

Allie grinned and placed a hand on her bump. "Please find out the sex. I need to know," she said.

"Maybe."

***
Phil looked up as Charley walked into the cafe. She went to walk out. Phil stopped her. "Can we talk?"

"I don't think there's anything to say dad. You wanted me to get rid of my baby in order to stay at home. Do you realise how much I'm struggling with this. I'm nineteen and pregnant by my cousins ex husband. This is a messed up situation. I needed my dad. But I'm not giving up Jack or the baby," Charley said.

Phil looked at her and sighed. "Do you realise how hurt I am? Jack tore Ronnie and Roxy apart. They weren't the same," he told her.

"Yes. I remember that and I'm sorry but it just happened and I'm not sorry it did. Jack and I will be raising our baby together and I'm sorry. You can't stop that you either accept it or I walk away from the family. For good."

Phil looked at Charley. Was he willing to let his eldest daughter walk out of his life?