Eight

Charley ran to the bathroom. She emptied the contents of her stomach. She hadn't been feeling so well the last few days.

Charley and Jack had been having sex an awful lot and she had the feeling she was pregnant. She didn't know how her family would react.

Charley text Allie;

I need you. ASAP! - Charley x
What's up? - Allie x
Meet me in the square. We need a trip to town - Charley x

Charley got dressed and quickly left the house.

***
Allie was waiting for Charley. She walked over to her. "What's up?" She asked.

"I think I'm pregnant. My period is late and I'm puking my guts up," Charley mumbled as she took a swig of her coffee. She sighed. "What do I do?"

Allie was shocked. She sighed. "Is it Jack's baby?"

Charley nodded. She sighed. "We've been having sex every chance we've had. We're not exactly careful either."

"I don't need to know about my uncle screwing my best friend. But how do you propose you tell your father?" She asked.

Charley shrugged. "I'll think of that when I actually know if I'm pregnant or not."

***
Allie went into the chemist and got the pregnancy test that Charley needed. She walked out and gave her the test. Charley thanked her. "You're the best."

"I know."

***
Allie took Charley back to her house for her to take the test there. Allie sat on her bed and sighed. Charley walked in. "Just have to wait now," she mumbled.

"It's going to be okay. I know it is," Allie said as she hugged her best friend. She grinned. "You're possibly having my cousin."

Charley groaned. She didn't want to be pregnant but she knew if she was, then she would handle it as best she could. She knew then she would want Jack to be involved.

***
The time was up. Charley turned over the test.

Positive
6-9 weeks.

Charley felt the tears roll down her cheeks. She didn't want to believe it. "It's faulty right? There's a way it's faulty."

"The clear blue range are the most reliable Charley. It's positive."

***
Charley walked to the club. She needed to talk to Jack. She knew she had to discuss their options. Charley knew that she wasn't having an abortion. She couldn't kill her baby.

Jack looked up as she walked in. He smirked. "Babe, it's a bit early. I'm still worn out," he said.

Charley laughed and sat on his lap. She took out the pregnancy test and put it in his hand. Jack was shocked. "You're pregnant?" He asked.

Charley nodded. "I wanted you to know. Cause it's not just my baby and I'm not having an abortion and-"

Jack shut Charley up by kissing her. "This is our baby. We made him or her. I don't want you to have an abortion. I love you. I love our baby," he said.

Charley smiled. "So it's happening? Were having a baby?"

"We're having a baby."

Charley grinned. But she knew telling her family would be hard. Would she have their support?