Six

Charley and Jack had been seeing each other in secret. Charley knew her family wouldn't approve. She didn't care though. The two of them hadn't had sex yet.

When morning came, Charley went downstairs. She saw Sharon and rolled her eyes. Sharon had been acting too much like Louise's mum and she knew it was annoying her little sister.

Charley walked into the kitchen. "Sharon, why don't you just leave her alone. She has a mum and it's not you," she told her.

***
Charley left the house. She bumped into Jack. Jack took her into the alleyway by the vic. "Someone could see."

"Let them," Jack said before he started to kiss Charley's neck. He looked up at her. "Come over tonight."

Charley nodded.

***
Charley left the alley. She saw Allie and smiled. "Hey."

"Hey. Why were you in there?" Allie asked as she looked at her best friend. She thought Charley had been acting suspicious.

Charley smiled. "I was hiding from my dad. I haven't been getting along with Sharon and it's not long before he talks to me about it," she lied.

Allie laughed and nodded. "Don't blame you. Your dad scares me slightly."

"Scares me too. You're not alone scares me sometimes," Charley said.

***
Phil walked into the house. Charley was there. She smiled at her dad. "Hi daddy."

"Where's Sharon?" Phil asked as he sat down. He looked at his daughter. His first born and smiled. He felt pride when it came to Charley. She was making something of her life.

Charley shrugged. "Haven't seen her since this morning. Have you checked to see if she isn't tailing Lou?"

"Sharon cares about Lou. She cares about all of you. Just give her a chance," Phil said in an attempt to stop any arguing.

Charley sighed. "I'm staying out tonight. I'll be back tomorrow," she told her daughter.

***
Charley made her way to Jack's house. She was glad to be spending the night with him. She knocked his door and he pulled her inside pushing her up against the door. Charley grinned and kissed him. He kissed back.

Jack had made them both dinner. The kids were asleep. Charley smiled. "I'm surprised you can cook," she said.

Jack laughed. "It's a time passing of mine. I usually make the kids their food," he told her.

***
Charley and Jack were on the sofa making out. Charley felt Jack bite her neck. She moaned. Jack looked at her. "Do you want to?" He asked.

Charley nodded. She and Jack began stripping each other off. Charley noticed how Jack had a condom in his pocket. "Did you plan on this tonight?" She asked.

Jack smiled and kissed her. "I knew something was going to happen between us tonight. But, I wasn't going to pressure you."

"I wouldn't mind if you did plan on us doing it," she said.

***
Jack pushed into Charley. Charley moaned. She had had sex before. But they hadn't been as big as Jack.

As they had sex, all Charley could think about, was weather or not anyone would approve of this relationship.