Fifteen

Charley looked up as Jack walked into the bedroom. She bit her lip when he took off his shirt. "It's that body that got me into this state," she said.

Jack turned to her and smirked. "You love it though."

"I do. If you got into bed, I'd tell you how much I love it," she told him.

Jack smirked and climbed into bed. Despite Charley's baby bump getting in the way, the two of them always found a way to make love. Charley grinned as she felt his semi-hard member against her thigh.
****

The next morning, Charley sat in bed while Jack got ready. She sighed. "I hate being on bed rest."

"It will be worth it when Ava is here."

Charley smiled slightly. "I've been thinking. I don't wanna call her Ava anymore. I was thinking maybe Esmè-Alexia Allie?" She asked.

Jack smiled and kissed her. "Whatever we name her, she'll be beautiful," he told her.
****

Allie came to sit with Charley while she was on bed rest. Charley grinned. "Hey! It's someone normal."

"Nice to see you too. Where's Jack?" She asked as she sat down on the bed.

Charley grinned. "Said he had something to do. Frankly I don't care. I just want sex."

"Eugh. As if you said that. That's my uncle."

Charley felt bad for hiding the truth from Allie. But she knew it wasn't her secret to tell. She trusted Jack to do the right thing and come clean with it all. Charley grinned. "Well it's his fault I'm in this mess. He's irresistible."

Allie rolled her eyes. "Too much information."

****

A few hours later, Charley was having cramps. Allie walked in. "Hey. Are you okay?" She asked.

Charley shook her head. "No. My stomach kills and-," she couldn't finish her sentence. "My waters just broke."

Allie paled. She knew it was too soon. She grabbed her phone and text Jack. "He won't answer. He's in a meeting the other side of London," Charley told her.

"Thanks uncle Jack," she mumbled. She looked at Charley. "I'm gonna have to take you to the hospital."

****

Allie helped Charley into the car. Phil ran over. "What's happened?" He asked.

"She's gone into labour and Jack is the other side of London."

Phil nodded. "I'll get my car and take you."

****
Phil was speeding to the hospital. Charley's contractions were coming harder and closer together. "I need Jack!" She yelled.

"Just calm down. Allie has text him."

"Big deal! Not like he's here is he?!" Charley yelled. She swore when a contraction hit her. "Get this thing out of me!"

Phil turned to look at Charley. He missed the way the truck came crashing into the side of the car.

****

Allie had told Charley she would find Jack and get him to the hospital. She was driving there when she saw the car accident.

Allie got out and went to see what was happening. There were firefighters, police and ambulance. Allie paled when she saw Phil's car. But would Charley and the baby survive?