Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 18 

Nikki and Cameron froze as their eyes went wide when they saw Cayson standing there in her living room. "Cayson." Cameron voice was harsh from screaming and crying earlier. Tears started to fall as she moved her gaze from him to Maddex to Scarlett and back to Cayson.

 Nikki however saw the look in their eyes and knew that look all to wall. She managed to leave Cameron's side and joined Scarlett who didn't look all that happy.

 Fear and panic started to build and everyone could sense it, "It will be alright." Cayson manage to spit out. "No. No it's not. You are dead. I saw them shoot you. He put several bullets in your chest."

 The air started to get thicker and he saw her starting to move away, "I know that it was a scary site. But..." he couldn't finished as she turned to run. The only thing he could do was yell "Destiny wait!"

 Hearing her old name come from his mouth, she froze long enough for him to reach her. She jumped when she felt his touch as she had her back to him. She could feel the emotions radiating off him.

 The love he still has for her was there too and all her emotions came back as tears free flowed down her cheeks. He wrapped his arms around her just before she could take off again.

 He held her tight as she tried to fight him off. "Let go of me." she cried. "Baby it's me. It's going to be ok." he assured her. "No. you are dead." she blurted. Sighing he cried back, "And so are you."

 She may have been stronger then him but thinking about losing him made her weak and she had quit fighting as she had passed out in his arms. Holding her tight he lifted her up and cradled her in his arms. "Where is her room?"

 Scarlett hesitated, "Please." he begged. Seeing a whole different side of him of what she had seen before. She saw a more softer, caring, frighten, sadness and worried to name a few to this other side of him. So seeing all the emotions and feeling them, she led Cayson up to Cameron's room.

 Nikki, Gage and Maddex stayed downstairs while Scarlett went upstairs to show Cayson Cameron's room. Scarlett didn't want to leave him alone but seeing and feeling his emotions for her. So she felt it was only right for him to be alone with her as she knew Cameron felt the same for him.

 As Cameron was passed out on her bed. Cayson sat on the edge of her bed, he was not going to leave her side until she wakes back up. Caressing her cheeks and rubbing her arm, he knew that she had changed.

 She was no longer human as she gave off a powerful vibe. What really got his blood boiling was that she was no longer innocent as it was taken away from her.

 Even though she wasn't his old Destiny, his still loved her just as much and know that she knew about the supernatural world. He could finely tell her what he had been fighting on a good time to.

 After a few hours had past, Cameron slowly started to wake up, "Cayson." she mumbled, "I'm right here baby." "Cayson." "Shhh. I'm right here. Everything is going to be alright." he brushed her hair off her forehead.

 Slowly opening her eyes, she quickly heard, "Please. Don't be afraid." Looking over, she met Cayson's worried eyes. Her heart ached as he looked so sickly. She thought he was dead but the way he looked, he will die any minute.

 She did die, Destiny did die at her scene and Cam was reborn but she was still had her human feeling, she was still Destiny but someone else too. Not wanting her heart to break even more as she knew they would split them up and she will never see him again.

 Knowing that this moment will soon end and she will be losing him again and he'll be with another woman she started crying all over again. "It will be alright." he told her as he crawled in bed and wrapped his arms around her.