Chapter Eight

Chapter 8

Not knowing how far or how long she had been running Destiny had quickly came to a stop at a wide stream. She didn't feel to tired or out of breath but she still knelt down near the water's edge.

With snow falling all around her she ran her hands over her face and was startled when she so blood them. Then she remembered it wasn't hers. Wanting to get it off, she had to hammer the side of her fist on the edge to free the water under the ice.

Knowing that the water was going to be ice cold she reached down she filled both hands. She was shocked that the icy water only felt just a bit cool even when she brought it up to washed her mouth it was just as cool.

Once the blood and the scent was gone Destiny sat there thinking back at what had happened. She started to feel sick knowing that she could have killed that pour woman.

She felt the fear coming off the women and the fear coming off of Scarlett and Nikki. She knew she had lost Scarlett's trust and now she was all alone and scared. Not to mention that Levi will be hunting her to kill her.

Feeling the hairs on the back of her neck starting to raise, she knew that they would be there in a few moments. So she quickly stood and turned around to wait. If they wanted to kill her, she'll going to put up one hell of a fight as she going to face them head on.

As the feeling started to get strong something else started to happen as everything around her started to get slower. She saw Levi in the lead followed by Maddex and Scarlett. There was even a big grayish fox with a smaller brownish fox following behind them.

Just as before, Destiny grabbed Levi and throw him clear across the stream. She was trying to give them the chance to rethink about killing her but she could see that Levi was still dead set on it.

As Levi went flying, she turned to see Maddex coming tours her. He tried to grab her but she ducked. She manage to spin around with her foot out knocking him off his feet causing him to hit the ground.

She then reached down, grabbed him and throw him across the stream as well hitting Levi in the process. Scarlet however had stopped a little ways from her but the foxes ran past her.

Kneeling down Destiny throw the older one to the side while managing to grab the smaller one behind the neck and throw it tours Scarlett. Then she turned in time to grab the bigger one around it's neck before it could bite her.

Hitting the fox across the head she had stunning him before throwing him so that she could catch Levi and Maddex both coming at her. Levi went high while Maddex went low, they where hoping to pin her on the ground but again she somehow manage to move out of their way.

"Acer!" Everyone heard. Destiny looked over and saw Nikki looking at the stream. Turning to see what the panic was about, Destiny saw the gray fox floating in quickly down stream.

Turning to go after the fox Destiny was stopped by Levi. His fangs where out and he was fully in vampire mood as his face had changed too. Maddex was in full vamp mood too as he joined Levi.

Fighting both of them she took swings at them making contact but not moving them much. But when the fox came back to mind she too when full vamp and her straight increased.

Levi was trying for her neck. He wanted to drain her while Maddex held her down. But things back fired as Destiny hit Levi with her head on the nose blinding him long enough to push him off.

Then she reached down and slammed both hands on each side of Maddex causing him to let her go. Once she was free she took off and jumped into the water.