Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 16 

That next morning Gage had told his parents as well as Scarlett and Levi what Aaron had mentioned about Cameron having a Eldest aura. He also told them that he started to get worried when he felt the heaviness coming from her.

 They had found Cameron's biological father and was surprised on what they had discovered. They agreed to keep it from her for now until she gets use to her new life but she will have to know, it's only right.

 "She is more special then I thought." Scarlett thought out loud as she took a sip of her coffee. "We need to explain to her what she is and see if she can handle her destiny of the humans and supernatural world as she is the Destine One of this new aura."

 When Cameron walked into the room everyone went back to what they were doing. "After you eat. We'll leave." Gage told her as he handed her a plate of food. She knew something was up and hearing Scarlett say, "I think it would be best for her to stay with us." that proved it.

 "We need to go over some things and we'll take you out this time as we hunt supernatural only." Levi added, "We want to see how you can handle it before you run into one with Gage." Seeing that she had no chose, Cameron nodded.

 Once everyone was gone Scarlett and Levi took her to their office. "Take a seat." Levi motioned to one of their chairs. "We got word that Aaron sort of made a scene yesterday."

 Thinking back, she did remember where he apologized while getting down on one knee. He didn't explain his self nor did Gage but as the day went on she had forgotten about it.

 "He was talking about a group called the Elders and how sometimes they put out a hit on someone that didn't need to have one. Then he was on his knees. He didn't tell me why and neither did Gage." Now she sounded frustrated because he kept his mouth shut.

 Sighing to herself as she sat down, Scarlett began. "What did Aaron tell you about the Elders?" "Not much. Just that they consist of the oldest supernatural from each kind. And that they may not like each other, they agree to keep their kind safe.

 If there is a feral, they will send out a dead or a live to the hunters to take care of them. But sometimes the Elders may send a dead hunt and the person doesn't need it." "Is that right." Levi took in this information.

 "How would he know if they don't need to killed?" he added, "He said you can tell the differences between a killer feral and someone that is not a killer." she tried to explain.

 "Back to the reason we are here." Scarlett pulled them back, "We want to talk about the vibe you are giving off." "What vibe?" "When you are calm you hide if very well but when you are highly pissed or frustrated, you give off a vide.

 All of us give off a vibe but the Elder give off a stronger vide as we give off a even stronger as we are the first and oldest of all the supernaturals. But for you. You are still surprising us on what you can do.

 Being a new born, you shouldn't get off a strong vibe but you are the first that we change so that may have a part in it." "What Scarlett is trying to say. You give off an Eldest vide. A vide that only Scarlett and I can do. We felt it the first day you were here.

 Never feeling that from anyone, I kept my guard up and was waiting for you to turn rouge with that power. But I see now that Scarlett was right about you. You are a very special person and can handle things a new born cannot."

 "So what are you telling me? I am a freak in the supernatural world." "No." Levi chuckled out. "It was just time to start a new Titan." "So what will happen to you?" She asked Scarlett. "I'm not sure. This never happened." "But whatever happens. We will face it together." Levi smiled.