Chapter Thirteen

This chapter was dedicated to lilly-bright for the encouraging commenting. People like her is what makes us want to keep writing. Thank you lilly-bright.

Chapter 13

Cameron's eyes fell on every part of this guys body. He was tanned and his muscles where outlining his body very nicely. When her eyes stopped at his staff, she felt her body reacted on what he could do to her with it.

 Forcing her eyes up, she saw a sexy sideways grin on this guys lips. She growled at herself for allowing her over acting hormones to get the better of her again. She was told that vampires maturely wanted pleasure but she has been controlling it. So she thought.

 Shaking her head trying to get the image of his delicious body out of her head, she had realize that she was looking to far up at the men. She knew that Maddex was tall but not that tall.

 "How did you get taller? She asked as she cocked her head to the side. "I didn't." "Well something had happened to cause it." "How can this happen?" a deeper voice joined in their conversation.

 "I have a hunch but it is a very rare case though to have one change into two supernatural beings. Normally one dominates the other and have only some of the others abilities. But in very rare cases it has happened that both take over." Maddex told him as he studied Cameron.

 "What are you talking about?" Cameron asked as she felt the confusion coming off both of them. "It means training is over for the day and I need to talk to Scarlett and Levi. Then we will explain it to you."

 Unsure on what is going on, Cameron concentrated as she felt herself changing back into her normal self. Feeling the breeze blowing through the trees, Cameron looked down and screamed in shock and horror. "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CLOTHES!"

  "Tap back into your animal you just came from and follow me back to the mansion." nodding Cameron tapped into back into the warm feeling and changed. As she was followed Maddex she realized that she was running on all four.

 Coming to a complete stop, Cameron start to freak out when she saw the fury white and black paws and a long white striped tail. "What? How?" was the only thing she could say, "You didn't know about this?" he asked.

 Shaking her head, Maddex was surprised, "You haven't felt the animal inside you?""I have but I didn't think nothing of it. She stayed quite until now. It feels like she wanted me to understand what was going on first."

 Amazed on how the two inter animals correspond with each other as well as Cameron's humanity was amazing. "It is best that Scarlett explains all this to you. I must do a family history on your mother and father to find where it started from." "I don't know my blood father. My mother married my step father when I was only a few years old." "Then I have my work cut out for me."

 Cameron had surprised everyone when she walked in in her white tiger form and headed straight up to her room. When she came back down, everyone but Gage was in the meeting room.

 "Well that explains a lot." Levi said as they sat around the conference table in the meeting room. "That explains why she could control her enter animal as well as eat human food and yet still need to feed from a willing host." Scarlett added with excitement.

 "Does she know anything about her family tree?" Nikki asked. "No." Maddex replied, "She knows a little about her mother's side but nothing about her father's as she never knew him."

 "I will start looking in her mother's family tree. Do you mind finding out who her biological father is?" Nikki asked Maddex who agreed. "Lets go ahead and get started. We will brief Cam on what is going and once we find out the source, we'll tell her more."