Chapter Six

Chapter 6

"You told me that my friend was in the hospital. Why didn't you let them take me?" Destiny asked as she was getting upset on the fact that she could still be normal instead of a monster.

Sympathy now filled the air as Scarlett began, "Jody was barely a live when we found both of you. Nikki had to cast a spill to keep her alive longer until the ambulance arrived and they took over from there. But Nikki spell helped."

Pausing Scarlett was trying to find the words, "We only manage to safe her. You were already..." she trailed off.

Feeling the emotions that were coming off of Scarlett, Destiny felt her body tensing just a bit but she tried to stay relax as she responded in a low voice, "Because I died." "I'm sorry." Scarlett voice was soothing.

Destiny started thinking back on that night. She could still could remember it all to well. There was three guys that had attacked them, they were the ones that couldn't keep their hands to themselves as they were dancing.

She remembered that they were waiting for them at her truck. She didn't know how they knew that was her truck but they were there. She softened as she remembered the kiss she shared with Cayson just before the man killed him.

Tears started to fall as Destiny thought about that moment. She truly loved him and that night her life was destroyed more ways then one.

Thinking about that night Destiny had projecting the image in her head. Scarlett had to fight back her own tears as she could see and feel everything Destiny remembered that night. She ended up blocking it out.

"What they done to you, your boyfriend and your friends are unforgivable." Scarlett's voice was warm with sympathy. Feeling the confusion coming off Destiny, Scarlett explained with sadness in her voice.

"Like you, I can feel emotions coming off someone. I have been trying to keep you feeling safe as I could feel what your emotions was." Scarlett tried to explain.

Feeling mix signals, Scarlett went on, "This is going to be hard to understand and maybe a bit upsetting to you since this is all new to you. The reason way I knew what you were remembering is...We can talk and send visions to each other telepathically."

Rage started boiling again in Destiny as she could feel her face starting to tingle again. "I did not mean to pry, it couldn't be helped. But we can show you how to block them from us an other like us." Scarlett responded quickly as she felt the rage and betrayal that was radiating off Destiny.

"Why did you change only me?" Destiny's voice was a bit harsh. She was trying to stay calm but it was getting hard with the fact that Scarlett didn't tell her about the telepathic visions.

Setting back down, Scarlett began telling her the story. "I had a vision about you. You would be the special one that will be able to with stand the change. So I was going to fine you, talk to you and you get to know us before telling you about us and asking you if you would like to join us.

So after I told Nikki to track you down but by the time we had found you, you were already dead and there was no way we could have humanly brought you back, but as for your friend.

She was barely alive and we could help her with magic while we sent Acer who is a shape shifter and Nikki's mate to find a place where he could call for help."

Destiny didn't say a word as she listened to Scarlett's story, "We have had tried for some long to turn someone. When you turn someone there'll be a bond between them. We had tried but they all had bloodlust and mad and we had to...take care of them. That is why Levi was so over protective when you woke up."

"So you just go around changing people and if they go 'mad' you just kill them. So is that what you did to me too, hoping that I might stay sane without even asking me so that you could have a family." Destiny growled out.

"No, no, no, no, no. That's not how it was going to happen." Scarlett defended, "We haven't changed anyone in over three hundred years. For some reason unknown you had popped into my head and I knew right then that you would be that special person that will be able to handle the change." She explained again.

"I had made up my mind right then that I wanted us to get to know each other, become friends. Once we got to that point, I was going to slowly work the supernatural word to you. Then once you understood it, then I was going to ask you if you would like to join us. "

Letting everything sink in, she continued this time Scarlett kept a closer eye on Destiny just in case she attacks even though she wasn't raging. Scarlett herself stayed calm hoping it would calm Destiny down and it was working as she felt Destiny started slowly calming down herself.

She went on, "Since you were already gone. I was the one who decided to change you but both Levi and I had to...work together. After we bit you in your main vain making sure our venom will spread.

I started CPR to pump your blood so that our venom will spread throughout your body. Once I saw your wounds slowly healing, I stopped. That was a few days ago."

"Why am I so special. What can I do that would make me that damn special for you to track me down and turn me?" Destiny hissed. Scarlett smiled, "For starters. You haven't drank anything from the glass yet. Any other new born would have already fought for it or go mad by now. They have to have it first thing no questions asked."

Destiny looked down at the glass that she had been avoiding. The pain in her stomach was not going to let her go. So she knew it was just a matter of time before she has to drink it.

"And second." Scarlett continued, "It takes a Vampires several years to learn how to control their anger. Especially when they feel threaten and know that the other will kill them.

Destiny could tell that Scarlett was proud of her as she went on more, "You have the ability to control the animal inside you."

Getting up, Scarlett carefully walked over and put her hand on Destiny's shoulder, "I promise you we will do our best to teach you everything you need to know about the supernatural world as well as what you can and can not do with your powers." Her voice had so much motherly care.

Destiny didn't answer right away as she was taking everything that she heard in. She walked away from Scarlett and headed over to the mirror. She was surprised on what she saw.

There was a long deep scar that went along her jaw bone and her eyes had turned to a unique teal color. Scarlett was surprised again as Destiny has a reflection.

Even though Destiny didn't feel the tingling in her face any more, her fangs was still reveal. She saw two long upper canines and two smaller fangs on the bottom canines. The rest was the same.

"What happened to my parents?" Lowering her head just a little in sadness. "I don't know. Maddex took care of that end has the ability to persuade people. He had persuaded your mother to have a close casket. And he made sure everything went smoothly."

Everything was so overwhelming, Destiny started to get a headache as well as her stomach started to really get to her. Reality hit as Destiny is truly dead and was reborn as a monster.