Chapter Two

Chapter 2

"Where did you park?" Cayson asked pulling Destiny closer so that he could kissed the top of her head. She pointed tours the back corner of the last row where the lighting wasn't all that good.

Seeing the look on his face, she told him, "That is where the parking people put us." Not liking where she had parked, Cayson reached into his pocket and pulled out his keys and tossed them to Aaron. "Why don't you and Jody take my truck and we'll meet up at IHOP."

Nodding Aaron turned to lead Jody away but she didn't want to, "I want to be with Destiny. We have a lot of girl talking to do without you two being around. So why don't we follow you to IHOP."

Knowing not to argue as he could see that Destiny wanted the same thing, Cayson agreed, "Alright. We are least going to walk you to your truck." he took Destiny's hand and led the way.

"You know I think Aaron and Jody are hitting it off really well. They were constantly on the dance floor." Agreed Destiny glanced back and saw them holding hands and cutting up still.

"He does seem like a great guy and she does like dating older guys." "But." Cayson knew that tone all to well. "I know Jody is a big girl and she can sleep with anyone she wants to. But I just don't want her to feel regret after being with someone she just met."

"You're right. She is a big girl and she knows what is doing and who she wants to do it with. But it is her decision if she wants to or not with them." "I know, I know. I just want her to find someone that will make her just as happy as you do to me."

Kissing her briefly he smiled, "Well Aaron is a great guy. He's in the military so he only comes in for a few days or few weeks before he had to go back. He is picky on the girls that he dates as he doesn't want to be anyone's booty call."

"I figured that was every guys dream to have someone they could sleep with without no commitment." "Baby. Not all guys are like that." "Cayson, really. You wouldn't want to have sex with as many girls as you want without a worry."

"Baby why would I when I have you. Even though our relationship doesn't have sex in it, doesn't mean I am going to go look for it. I am perfectly happy being with you." A huge grin came to him, "What about you?" "What about me?"

Bring her close, "You living in every high school students dream. Dating and making out with one of their young high school teacher. I can tell you everyone would love to be in your shoes."

"I know. I can see it in all the girl's eyes when they look at you. And the flirting they do when they talk to you." "Do I detect a jealous bone." a sexy grin appeared. "I'm not going to lie, but yes I get a bit pissed seeing them flirt with you and I can't do nothing about it. But I know you are true to me and I have no worries as I know what your lips taste like." smiled as she licked hers.

Reaching her truck, he pinned her to the door. Leaning down he left white hot tails as his lips brushed her neck. A soft moan escaped her when she felt the warmth of his mouth nibbling her ear lobe.

"That is why you love me so much." He whispered and another moan escaped feeling the warmth of his breath. He chuckled when he felt a slight shivers from her. Pulling away, he could see the passion in her eyes tours him.

He felt his body respond as he wanted her so badly. Instead he took her lips and felt her melt in his arms.

With her knees weak and knowing he was holding her up. She never loved anyone as much as she did Cayson. Knowing he loved her just as much, she knew he wouldn't push her into doing something she wouldn't regret even though there had been several times where she wanted to take that next step but he told her it would be best to wait.