Chapter Fourteen

Chapter 14

Waking up that next morning to the sound of beautiful songs from birds and the smooth sound of a brook. It was relaxing as Cameron reached over and turned off her alarm.

 Stretching she crawled out of bed and headed tours her bathroom. She could already smell the aroma of breakfast downstairs which caused her to hurry through her morning routine.

 "Morning sunshine." Gage smiled as they met in the hall, "Morning." "You ready for today?" he asked as they heading down to the dinning room together. "Some what. I'm nervous but yet excited too."

 On the table they say that it was setup with eggs, bacon, waffles and more.

 "How you feeling?" Scarlett asked as she sipped her coffee watching Cameron sit down on the other side of her. "Nervous." "Do you need to feed?" "No. That has been taken care of so I'm good. I just need to get some of this down." she gestured to the food on the table.

 "If you start to feel stress, Gage will help but if it is way to much for you cast your spells if need be and come back home. Don't push it. We will ease you into it." Levi surprised her as she could see and feel that he is really starting to care tours her.

 As it was getting close to time to go. Cameron hurried back up stairs to brush her teeth and grab her bags then hurried back down. Since Gage had his car back, he will be the one taking her to school but since he has to stay after for sports, she could either teleport back or stay until he had finished.

 The school was located on the other side of town so it was about a twenty to thirty minutes drive from the mansion. The site was still beautiful as she took it all in.

 Pulling onto campus, Gage informed her that all the grades are one ground. They each have their own area. The elementary in on the upper right the junior high is on the upper left and the high school has the back.

 They do how ever share a few of the building with the junior high like the cafeteria, the band hall and they all share the nurses station which is closer to the elementary.

 The campus was not that much different then Cameron's old one. Both had all the grades on one campus but they didn't have a two story high school building nor a track field.

 After Cameron received her classes and heard a welcome to a new school speech from the principle. Gage took her around to find her classes. "Normally the freshmen and sophomores are on the first floor and the juniors and seniors are on the second. However there are some mix classes on both floor.

 Being a senior has it advantage as she didn't have to take all seven classes like the freshmen and sophomores. She only had to take four. Nikki had manage to pull up Destiny Strong's old school files and changed them to Cameron Strong.

 The down side is that she really loved softball as it was her life, 'was' being the key word. She may have learned how to control a lot of her new abilities but her emotions run high when she gets behind the plate.

 She may get to excided and throw the ball to hard she may break the shortstop's hand or when she is up to bat. She'll hit it to the next town. So playing the game is out of the question.

 It wasn't that hard to find all of her and when the first bell sounded, Cameron's started to get a bit nervous. She didn't even realized that Gage had stopped as she ran right into him hitting him really hard as she didn't control her strength.

 "Huff." "Sorry." she apologized. "It's alright." His smile was warm and he was always there for her. She had cried on his shoulder as well as teaching her how to fight in her tiger form.