bughead +others

Location: Jughead's trailer
Betty's pov
"Betty, what was that photo Archie posted of you yesterday? Did you cheat on me?" Jughead yells.
"What? What photo?" I ask.
"The one of you naked with his cum all over you".
"I didn't cheat Juggie!" I tell him.
"I'm still going to have to punish you" he says.
He pushes me down onto his bed and strips me. He tells me that he wants to show everyone he's mine by showing them what he does to me. He ties my arms and legs to the bed posts and gets a gag for my mouth. He texts all of our friends telling them to come over but he doesn't say why. Slowly, he inserts a vibrator into my wet pussy and turns it on. Veronica is the first to arrive and she starts stripping down. She plays with herself and cums. Jughead licks it all up. Then Toni and Cheryl arrive and scissor with eachother. They both cum and then lick it all off eachother. Jughead slides his dick into Veronica as I cum all over the sheets. He pulls out before he cums and then removes my gag and makes me give him a blowjob. Veronica, Cheryl and Toni all cum just from watching us. Archie arrives and fucks Toni. Jughead cums in my mouth as I cum from Veronica and Cheryl fingering me. He eats up all of my cum and tells Archie to fuck me. Before I cum, Jughead makes Archie pull out of me. He puts a blindfold over my eyes and tells someone to eat my pussy.
"Aah fuck. I'm gonna cum" I moan.
Whoever is eating my pussy licks up all of my cum. They remove my blindfold and I see that it's Cheryl. She then sits on my face and I eat her pussy while Jughead finally fucks me. I know Cheryl's my cousin, but she has the best pussy I've ever tasted.
She cums in my mouth and I cum all over Jughead's dick as his cum fills my pussy.
Seriously though, today was amazing.