jeronica

locations: Veronica's bedroom/classroom/janitors closet
Veronica's pov
"Veronica last night you were very badly behaved. I'm going to have to punish you for it" Jughead says.
He gets a vibrator out and pulls my panties down. He puts it on my clit and explains my punishment.
"Today you will not be allowed to wear any panties or anything that covers your pussy. At random points during the day I will switch on this vibrator and make you cum".
"Ooh, daddy's being very strict" I tease.
"Don't tease me unless you want daddy to punish you even more"
At school lesson 1
My first lesson of the day is history. I sit opposite Jughead in this and as I expected, he turned on the vibrator. I do my best not to moan but I let one slip out. Jughead smirks at me and pretends to drop his pencil. He goes under the table and spreads my legs open.
He kisses up my thighs, teasing me.
"Aah, Jughead please..." I moan.
He gives me what I want and kisses my pussy. He slowly inserts his tongue inside me and pulls it out. He does this a few times and quickly makes me cum. You'd think that he would be satisfied and turn off the vibrator but no. He doesn't.
He comes out from under the table and for the rest of the lesson, he just watches my expression. He smirks at me again as I moan. Jughead notices me almost cumming and turns off the vibrator.
Bell rings
The bell rings, signalling the end of the lesson. As soon as we step foot in the hallway, Jug turns on the vibrator again. I run to the janitors closet so I don't cum in front of everyone. He follows me in and pulls off my dress right as I cum. He hands me a dildo.
"Play with yourself" he instructs.
I do as he commands and slowly insert the dildo into my pussy. It feels good but not good enough to make me moan. Quickly, he gets tired of waiting for me to moan so he them removes my bra and takes the dildo out. He inserts a finger into me and I moan.
I cum all over his fingers and he puts them in my mouth.
"Taste yourself babygirl" he tells me.
Okay, I taste great. He suddenly slides his dick into me and I moan. He thrusts in and out rapidly. I cum three times all over his dick before he cums once. But when he does cum, it fills my pussy and I love it. He allows me to dress myself in everything but my dress and tears that up. He leaves me no choice but to walk around school in just my underwear.
I get all sorts of looks and a few hands on my ass and a couple of fingers in my pussy so in the end, I strip completely and allow everyone to fuck me.