varchie and bughead

location: a busy street
Betty's pov
"Veronica, you look too sexy right now. I need to fuck you" Archie complains.
"Well why don't you" Veronica suggests.
"In the middle of a busy street?" he asks.
"Why not?" she says, starting to unzip her dress.
I look at Jughead and we nod. Both of us know what the other is thinking. Join in with Veronica and Archie. I take off my top, skirt and shoes, allowing Jughead to take off my bra and panties. Veronica and I are both naked now and the guys still have all of their clothes on, but we don't mind.
Jughead spreads my legs open and starts rubbing my pussy.
"Jug... please. Finger me" I beg.
He slowly inserts his fingers, one at a time. Archie does the same to Veronica. They slowly go in and out but we beg them to pick up the pace. Before long, a large crowd has attracted. I see people with their phones out, filming us and I smile. You'd think that I'd want them to stop, but I love this.
Veronica and I start making out and the guys slowly undress. Jughead finally inserts his dick into my pussy and I moan. He makes me cum within a short amount of time and when he cums, he pulls out and cums all over my nipples and face.
He licks all of my cum out of my pussy and then swaps places with Archie, who does the same to me.
"Does anyone else want a go?" Jughead and Archie ask the crowd.
A bunch of old guys come forward and start feeling my nipples and fingering my pussy. One makes me give him a blowjob and another fucks me. I cum all over his dick and the other guy makes me swallow his cum. They take photos of me with their cum on me and fuck me again. I cum for what feels like the millionth time and feel like I could still continue. But there's no time. One guy takes my skirt and top though so I'm left with my torn panties and bra.
Veronica's pov
As Betty finishes, the same guys move on to me. Someone gets a red marker and writes slut and whore all over my breasts. I like it though. It's true.