barchie

Location: Betty's room
Betty's pov
I lie on my bed, thinking about Archie. My pussy suddenly gets wet and I strip down. I slowly rub my pussy and insert a finger. I thrust it in and out and add another. With my other hand, I play with my nipple. As I think about Archie fucking me, I cum all over my bed.
"Betty, Archie's here to see you" my mum yells.
Shit. I'm still naked and I have no time to put clothes on. I look around for somewhere to hide but before I spot anywhere, a hand curls around my waist and a pair of lips start kissing my neck. I turn around and it's Archie.
"Archie, what are you doing here?" I ask.
I cover up my breasts and pussy to maintain as much dignity as I can.
"Well, I came because I know you broke up with Jughead and I just broke up with Veronica and I'm feeling horny. Even more horny now I've seen you" he says, taking my hands away.
He pulls my legs open and gets down onto his knees. He kisses up the inside of my thighs and reaches my pussy. He inserts his tongue into my wet folds and I cum within seconds. My turn to pleasure him. I pull down his trousers and boxers and his huge dick stands up. Hard. As. Rock.
I open my mouth wide and he slides his dick into it. I lick all over it and it tastes so good. He pushes his dick in all the way and I gag, but I continue to deep throat him until he cums. I swallow it all. I lay down on my bed but he pulls me up and over to my window. He pushes me up against it and spreads my legs wide, thrusting into me.
"Daddy... Harder..." I moan.
He fucks me hard until we both cum. He takes a photo of me with all of his cum on me and tells me it's for his lockscreen.