fp and toni

Requested
Location: pops
Fp's pov
"Hi Fp" Toni walks in.
Toni Topaz. The only female serpent who has never shown interest in me. The only serpent I want to fuck hard though.
"I have a present for you" she says.
She slowly and sexily takes off her coat, wearing nothing underneath. Nothing, not even underwear.
"I know you want to fuck me"
"Oh, you are so right about that" I tell her.
I grab her by the ass and she jumps, wrapping her legs around me. As we make out, I carry her over to a booth. I sit down and pull her across my lap.
"Spank me daddy. Spank me hard" she begs.
I rub my hand over her soft, tiny ass and then bring it down hard.
I do the same 20 times more.
Next, I spread her legs wide, spreading kisses up the inside of her thighs. She moans and begs me to eat her out.
"Your wish is my command babygirl" I smirk.
Toni's pov
Fp finally slips his tongue into my soft, wet pussy and I cum just from that.
"No more cumming until I say so babygirl" Fp commands.
He slips his tongue back into my pussy and thrusts it in and out.
"Daddy... I need to cum" I beg.
"Not until I tell you to cum baby. Otherwise you'll be punished badly"
I try to resist but it's impossible. My cum fills his mouth and he stands up. He pulls me up and pushes me against the window of Pops. He thrusts his dick into my ass, giving me no time to adjust to his huge size.
My hard nipples are pushed right up against the window and I cum from the feeling of Fp's dick in my pussy.