varchie

Location: Veronica's room
Veronica's pov
It's been weeks since Archie left. I've been a good girl though and haven't cheated on him. It is quite difficult though. I often get horny and don't know what to do. Today though, I get too horny and can't contain it anymore. I walk over to my door, lock it and grap a vibrator from my drawer. I strip down to my bra and panties and lay down on my bed. I place the vibrator into my panties on my pussy and turn it on. I moan, imagining that it's Archie playing with my pussy. I close my eyes and if I focus, I can hear Archie moaning too. I suddenly hear a knock at my window and realise I forgot to shut my curtains. I curse inside my head but it's Archie. I open the window and let him in. Then I shut the window and remember to shut the curtains this time. He doesn't say anything, just kisses me. After that, my body turns onto autopilot. I remove my panties and the vibrator as Archie rips, literally rips, my bra off. He pushes me back down on the bed and places my hand on my pussy. He instructs me to play with myself so I do. I keep fingering my pussy and right before I cum, he takes my hand out. I protest but he presses a finger to my lips. He strips down to nothing and tells me to get on my knees and suck his dick. I do for a few minutes and he cums in my mouth. I swallow it all like a good girl and lick around my mouth. He flips me over onto my stomach and he starts thrusting his dick in. It takes me a second to adjust to his size because we haven't seen eachother for so long but once I adjust, I move my hips to help him. I cum and not long after, he cums.