veronica and bughead

Location: Betty's room
Jughead's pov
"You two have been very naughty girls" I tell them.
I instruct them to strip and tell Veronica to lie down on my lap while Betty fingers herself.  They do as I say and they both look very hot. I slowly rub my hand over Veronica's ass and spank her. Ten times. I then turn her over and start rubbing my finger over her pussy. She moans and I add a finger in. After adding the rest of my fingers, she nearly cums. I pull my fingers out though. She climbs off my lap and spreads her legs, fingering herself while I do the same to Betty.
After I finish with Betty, I pull down my pants and get my dick out. I tell them both to suck it while I continue touching them. Their pussies are so wet for me. They both moan and I love it.
I spank Betty's ass once and then tell her to sit on my face while I fuck Veronica. Betty's soft folds are amazing and Veronica has a perfect ass. I get up, telling them to play with eachother and make out as I jerk off to them. I also get my phone out so I can film them fucking.
Betty quietly moans as Veronica strokes her pussy and sucks on her nipple. I see them both nearly cumming so I get up, place my phone on a stand and start fucking Betty doggy style. I thrust into her hard as she calls out my name.
"Aaaaaah! Juggie!" she cries out.
"That's not my name. Say my name" I say, spanking her ass again.
Veronica cums just from watching us fuck and not long after, Betty cums too. I cum about ten seconds after Betty. I turn off my camera and we all flop back down.