veronica and fp

Location: Fp's trailer
Fp's pov
I found Veronica crying in Pops after Archie broke up with her and took her back to my trailer. She's taking a shower at the moment.
"Fp?" Veronica calls.
"Yeah?" I call back.
"I don't have a towel, could you bring me one please" she asks.
"Sure" I reply.
I find a towel and open the door to the bathroom. She's still in the shower, the water running down her back and her ass. That beautiful, round, smooth ass.
"Um, I have a towel" I say, covering my eyes.
I pretend that I didn't look at her and hand her the towel.
"Thanks" she says, reaching for the towel.
I leave the bathroom and let her get dry.
A few minutes later, she comes into the front room. Dressed only in her bra and panties.
"Like what you see?" She asks.
"I love it..." I say.
She pulls me up and kisses me. She grabs my hands and places them on her ass. I pull away from the kiss.
"Are you sure you want this?" I ask.
She just nods. I pick her up and throw her on the couch. I rip her bra and panties off and chuck them outside. For a minute, I just stare in awe at her as she spreads her legs wide for me. I take a photo to post on Instagram because she's so beautiful and everyone should see this.
Then I get down to her and slide a finger into her pussy.
"You're so wet baby" I say.
She moans, making me rock hard. I add two more fingers in and make her cum. But I'm not done yet. I place small kisses up her thighs and I begin cleaning her pussy. With my tongue. She cums again and I lick it all up. Veronica goes down to my pants and pulls them down. She gets my dick out and starts deep throating it. I cum in her mouth and she swallows all of it. I sit down again and pull her onto my lap. I spank her until her ass is as red as a cherry.
"Fp, I need your dick" she begs.
"Your wish is my command baby" I reply.
I slide my dick into her and she bounces up and down on it. We keep up the steady rhythm and both cum multiple times. She gives me a hand job and makes me cum again. This time, I cum all over her face, nipples and pussy.
"It's getting late now. You should probably go home" I tell her.
"Okay but can I just get my clothes first?" She asks.
"Nope" I say, slapping her ass and opening the door for her.