4. Way To Your Heart

"What were you doing in Khizar's room."

Rafia has told her and Alina clearly some years before that they shouldn't go to any non-mehram's room alone because evils comes in between them provoking them to do haram things.

But today Ayesha forgot Rafia's teaching.

" Ayesha, I'm asking you something?" Rafia said this time her voice was little calmer, since she saw Ayesha trembling on her feet.

"Mu... Mumma, Khizar had very severe headache.... so..... so I was giving him hea... head massage." Ayesha said stuttering.

A smile broke on Rafia's lips.

" You were worried for him?"Rafia came near her and asked her whilst putting her hand on her shoulder.

She nodded because she never lied to Rafia.

Hiding her smile Rafia asked her to go to her room.

She had came to check on Khizar but she moved towards her room without checking him since she knew now that he would be fine.

Whilst laying down on her side Rafia's mind was playing on what Sahil had told her the other day and after the revelation she was noticing things she had never noticed before.

_____________________

They all were having breakfast whislt happily chatting when suddenly Khizar announced about his dubai tour.

"When are you going then?" Sadaquat khan asked him.

"Tomorrow."He answered shortly whilst wiping his mouth.

" Are you kidding me? You know we are gonna have an important function in our house." Rafia was angry hearing about his son's sudden tour.

" Mumma its important, I've to go,besides I will try to reach home before the function."He said and got up from his chair and went out bidding goodbye to everyone.

" Sadaquat, why are you not asking him to cancel his trip?"Rafia directed her anger towards her silent husband.

" Rafia, He is very much passionate about his work. The time I've spent working with him, I haven't seen him backing out from his any plan. Besides he said he will be home before the function. " Sadaquat khan said proudly but Rafia grimaced looking at her husband's smiling features.

"You are unbelievable Sadaquat."She said whilst stomping her foot angrily and left the dining.

He sighed helplessly.

The young party snickered looking at Sadaquat khan.

_________________

It's been six days since khizar went to dubai.

Rafia was angry with him and wasn't picking his calls.

And now they were seated in Amjad khan's room.

"I've called you guys to announce something."Amjad khan initiated the talk.

All four of them were eagerly waiting to know the big announcement Amjad khan was about to make.

"We are all very much ready ro hear you dada jaan, now don't creat suspense and burst the bubble." Sahir wasn't bestowed with the thing called patience.

Amjad khan glared him and everyone snickered.

"Exactly on fifth day from today, Sahil's and Alina's nikah's date has been fixed and? "Amjad khan said pausing at the end.

Sahil gave a look to Alina and she looked away with a shy smile playing on her lips.

" And? " Sahir said again not able muster a little bit of patience.