Eighteen - Unofficial Proposal

Start from the beginning

"Proffausour!" she hoped into the kitchen. I turned to see her and my jaw dropped. She just wore my t-shirt and nothing else. Thankgod! She's a lot shorter than me. So, the hem is touching just below her knees reveling her fair shiny legs. I just can't take my eyes off them. I thought the shower would reduce the hit. But its not and making it more difficult. Only for me!!

"Mmmm" she started to moan inhaling the aroma coming from the food.

"Shakshi! Stop!" I groaned. She is really testing my patience.

"Where is your pant?" I hardly averted my eyes and stirred the noodles in the stove.

"Ith iss chooo big!"

I chuckled to myself. "Sit. Lets eat!"

She slurped a spoonful and spitted it out immediately. She started to cough.

"Hey!" I rushed to her and held out a glass of water and made her drink.

"Its burn-- huh-- burnig!"

That drink burned her food pipe. I foolishly served her the hot spicy noodles. Idiot! But it was just because Arica once told Shakshi loves noodles. Bad timing!

"Sorry baby! I'm sorry! Just wait!"

I brought a glass of milk. It will soothe her burning.

"I hathe melk" She shook her head.

"I will give you a cake if you finish this glass." and placed a chocolate cake infront of her.

She nauseated after her first sip. But I rolled my eyes. So she completed it with no choice!

After our supper, its time to heal her wounds, both the physical and mental!

We sat at my balcony. The sky is so beautiful. The ful moon and the stars, cool breeze, dark night, and my love near me... Heaven! But I will be even more happier if she was not drunk and love me in her right senses too! But I'm not complaining for this!!

She was sitting inches away me. But stood and settled in my lap! God! I was just like a cat restrained in front of fish! I rised my eyebrows at her.

"Cho cold inn here!" wiggling her hips more for settling in comfortly.

She had no trouble in doing all this and this doesn't look like intentional. But I'm having a big trouble!!

"Shakshi!" I tried to move her down from my lap.

"Yo too hate mee!" she whimpered and tears brimmed her eyes.

"No! I- I never hate you! Ssshhh, don't cry!" I placed her head against my chest and caressed her.

"Yo likh mee?" she looked me with puppy eyes. Oh poor girl!

"Ofcourse sweet heart. I like you very much!" I kissed her forehead assuring her.

"But... Yo know, in the paortie, Shee-nna, -ik- she said that, I'm fat, uugly,...-ik-" tears flowed down her cheek. I wiped it gently.

"You are beatiful, Shakshi! Listen to me. When I saw you in that coffee shop, I just wanted to kiss you all my life. You are not fat dear, just chubby! Cute. You will never know the effect you have on me!" I cut her off and pulled her cheek gently.

She snuggled into me and I rubbed her arm soothingly.

"She- shie... said that I'm a -ik- b*tch..." she whimpered more tightening her grip on my t-shirt.

Who the hell is this sheena? I want to kill her right now. She looked up me.

"Am I..."

I cut her off and crashed my lips against her lips. Her lips are soft and swollen as she is crying. I don't know how to console her. I'm not good at this too. I just wanted her to be happy and feel secured. So... I deepen the kiss a little. She crumbled my t-shirt in her hand and leaned into the kiss.