SEQUEL A

Y/N's POV

I flipped through the photos from our wedding. What an amazing 2 years journey it has been! And now we're officially pregnant with our first baby (well I'm pregnant he helped a little haha).
I'm now almost at the end of my nine months journey, I'm sad yet excited to meet our little one. Any day now. Well, Taehyung's been busy going for meetings off and about and but at the end of the day or whenever he gets day off he makes time for me. I'm happy. We moved to a private extent house in the palace backyard as there will be reporters and visitors in the palace. My mother moved in with us too to help. Taehyung's family is also excited about the news.

The story of our new beginning:

1 year and 5 months after the wedding

Ahh what a good morning! I got up and sat on our bed. But I had a mini heart attack when my hands touched a cold space. I was about to search for him when I suddenly remembered he went to Tokyo for an emergency meeting but he'll be back by tonight. I'm glad but I won't get to spend the day with him *sighs*.

After a few seconds I suddenly felt dizzy and had a really bad cramps. But after a while everything went back to normal.

"Hmm. Today I don't have any schedules or bookings, so why not go outside the palace and roam around." I said to myself.

Then I thought of spending the day with Shannon. But before I could pick up the phone she was already calling.

"Hey I was about to call you and want to tell you that I want to spend the day with you today. Let's go eat lots of food and also but them."

"Woah slow down there princess...consider yourself lucky because I'm right near your castle, in the museum. Will be there in a few minutes. Be ready and come out."

"Sureeeeee wait."

I quickly brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, took a bath and informed the secretary that I'll be absent in the palace.

After I came down I saw Shannon waiting for me.

"Her Royal Highness, what took you so long? I've been waiting here since forever."

"Oh did you? I'm sorry for making you wait. Now let's move"

First we went to a mall and bought many food. Actually I was buying a lot and the whole time I picked something, Shannon was like,"you think you can finish all these?"

"At the end of the day. I will"

Then we went to a restaurant because I told her I have been craving fried chicken and dessert.

"Y/N you ate almost 5 chicken. You couldn't finish even 1 chicken before. What's gotten into you?" Shannon said and was looking at me with surprise

"I dunno I beginning to love these"

After we finished, I excused myself to the bathroom because I was feeling dizzy.

Ah this dizziness again. Must be because I haven't had chicken in a while. It'll go away soon, just like it did in the morning I thought.

But then I found myself throwing up. Shannon rushed to the toilet because I had called her.

"Care to explain what's going on?" She asked.

"Summing up what's happening to me in the past few days, I think I might be pregnant."

Her eyes went big.

Author's note: Hey! It's been awhile. I'm working on my updates and since exams are near again, I'm having difficulties writing. I promise to update this continuation very soon. Till then..bye for now :)