Chapter 32

Jieun POV

I hate Y/N. If I don't do anything to keep my chance of being a princess..I'll be back to being a normal girl and no one will ever praise me again.

The reason why I let Taehyung to bring Y/N is that I'll create a misunderstanding between these two. Just wait and watch Y/N.

Y/N's POV

It's a beautiful moment to stand here and watch the sunset with Tae...I'll capture this picture perfect moment forever in my heart.

"Babe I'll be right back okay? I need to use the washroom."

"Okay be quick. I'll be waiting here"

When Taehyung left Jieun came out from nowhere  and stood beside me.

"Who are you to watch the beautiful sunset with my fiance?"
She started to attack me suddenly.

"Why? Are you jealous because we're having a great time together?" I fired back.

"Hmm let's see who's gonna have a great time starting from now."
Saying these words she left.

After one hour

"What's taking Taehyung so long to come from the bathroom?"

I went to the mens washroom to find Taehyung. But no one was there.

Then I went to his bedroom to check on him. I opened the door of his room with the spare key he gave me, in case he's locked inside.

I expected something big. 'Maybe he's making preparation to propose me again' 'Maybe he's preparing to gift me something'.....so many cheesy thoughts were running in my mind.

I was happily going to his bedroom but when I opened the door.
I saw something really big indeed...but not what I was expecting.

~~~~~~~~~~_____~~~~~~~~~~~~_____~~

But when I went inside, I saw something really big indeed....but not what I had expected.

"Tae.......

What is this?............

How could you do this to me?............."

I ran out of his room with tears flowing like a river from my eyes down to my cheeks.

The sight of him doing this to me gave me an unpleasant and a disturbed mind and I suddenly felt the need to throw up.

I quickly opened the door of my room and went to the bathroom and threw up. I felt sick.

I was going to pass out on the floor, when a pair of hands held me by my hair and grabbed my shoulders.

I didn't care to look at who it was. but I was very thankful to whoever it was. By the time I turned around I fainted in his arms.

The next morning when I woke up I saw the person beside me, sleeping soundly. I fixed my vision because it was blurry and saw that it was Jungkook.

He must've stayed up all night to take care of me.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" I woke him up.

"Hmmmm? Y/N thank God you're awake!"

"It's all thanks to you. I'm sorry you had to go through all the trouble and stayed up all night to take care of me"

"It's okay.. I don't know what exactly happened to you last night but are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah.. kind of. I still need to recover my stomach tho"

"We can go downstairs  and ask for recovery soup and side by  side you can tell me what happened yesterday that made you throw up all of a sudden"

"Sure."

Taehyung's POV

Owh my head! Why is it spinning around so much. Ugh and what happened last night? And why am I in my bed? I was with Y/N near the beach.

I suddenly felt empty down.
'please don't tell me I'm not wearing my clothes'

I looked down under my blanket to see myself half naked.

'what is this!???? I'm pretty sure I wasn't naked yesterday'

I then thought something fearful...and then I looked beside me.

'thank God! There was no one!'

I searched for my shirt and pants (cause it was the only one missing)
but it wasn't beside my bed.

I freezed out when Jieun entered my bedroom wearing my shirt. Only my shirt.

"What are you doing in my room and why are you wearing my shirt?"

"Oh honey! You're awake? I was gonna go downstairs and get breakfast for you"

"No need for that. Just explain why are you in my room and WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING MY SHIRT?"

"Honey! Why are you shouting all of a sudden. Do you not remember what happened last night?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME LAST NIGHT!??"

"You asked me to come to your room and then you suddenly unbottoned my blouse and then --"

"That's ENOUGH LYING! TELL ME THE FREAKING TRUTH or else!"

"Or else what? Y/N already witnessed what happened between you and me last night"

"What the-"

I put on any shirt that was in my cupboard and was going to run downstairs when Jieun stopped me and said,

"She already flew back home

-with Jungkook."

Author's note - sorry for not keeping my promise! I was very busy and didn't have time. And also my old phone was lagging so I couldn't write comfortably! I'm very sad that I couldn't finish this story in December. Please understand ~~