Chapter 12

I was still in shock. I mean Tae only revealed us to his family. Who on earth would do that? Yea some people saw me at the Royal Feast..but how did they know about our trip? So many questions were on my mind when suddenly my phone rang. I saw on the screen that it was Tae. I picked up and then he was panting. He said "I'm sorry that our articles came on the paper today. I swear I didn't tell anyone except our family members. I trust my family that they didn't tell anyone...I'm sorry..I got you into this..I know I'm a complete
shi-" that's when I cut him off by saying "No, it's okay Tae..I trust your family too. And someone must've followed us..we never know. Right? And it's okay we can shut down the rumours and keep it as a secret" "But Y/N-ah" "shhhh calm down its gonna be okay everything's gonna be okay. And it's more better when I have you by my side"
"Always Y/N -ah...always"
"I love you" my heart was beating fast when I said that. Oh my! why did I even say that?
"I love you too Y/N - ah"
My heart's beating more faster when he said that. Then we were silent for a while. But he broke the silence by saying
"I'll talk to you later"
With that he cut off.

TAEHYUNG POV

She said she loves me. Oh my goodness! My heart is beating like crazy. I can't believe what just happened a few minutes ago. I will forever remember this call.
"Taehyung" Father was calling me downstairs. "Have you seen today's newspaper? I can't seem to find it. Will you help me out?" "Ah..okay"
Dad won't find the newspapers because I had hid the newspaper under my bed. After minutes and minutes of pretending to search I told dad that I'm tired and was going upstairs to sleep. He finally gave up too. I wonder why was dad searching for the newspapers carefully. So I asked "Dad why do you really need the newspaper?"
He replied "Marc told me that there was an important article regarding the royal family today" oh no. Uncle Marc must've found out. "But he didn't tell me. He said to read it on my own" "oh" was all I said and went upstairs.
I hope people won't tell dad..otherwise I'm gonna be dead when he finds out that I'm not dating a Korean girl.

Night time

Y/N POV

I was sleeping soundly until my phone rang. "Must be Tae" I said to myself. But when I saw the screen it was mom. I answered her call.
"Hello mom..I know that you've read the article and I know what you must be thinking."
She didn't answer.
"Mom? Are you okay? Is everything fine? Why are you so quie-"

"Y/N"

Author: Omg what happened to Y/N's mom? And who spilled the 'royal secret' find out more on the next chapters. Sorry for being inactive for a few days. I'll update more when my exams finishes.