Chapter 18

[PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THE VIDEO YET]

"Bow bow"
I thought it was my alarm clock waking me up but then I realised it was my puppy. I got up and did my daily routine and fixed myself last time before I head to the studio, we were going to shoot at. Well for playing animate characters we can look into the video that was playing and talk looking at the the script. We didn't have to memorize for this except for acting.

I stood near a board and got ready for my opposite 'character' to come and also talk. There he was, coming like he owns this place pfft.
"Hi" he excitingly said.
"Hmm hey" I monotonously replied back.
And we started doing our thing: talking when the videos were played.
After finishing the part for today our director said that we did a good job.
I sighed deeply when he was coming towards me.
"Hey.. can we talk?" He asks.

"I'm sorry but I have to go back home." I replied with a frown.

"Will just a minute do?" He asked me again.

"Okay. But just a minute." I replied. And he took me to a cafeteria.
•      •     •     •     •     •     •      •     •    •  
"Umm.. I wanted to talk to you about the same thing."

"I don't want to talk about it Chan. We're over..so please stop making me feel sad again."

"I want to explain it to you. Give a damn chance will you?!" He whispered yelled. And every eyes were on us.

"Mr. Park calm down. I don't need any explanation. I already have known what I should know."

"Oh so now you're calling me Mr. Park? Tch..."

"So what else should I call you? Monkey?"

"Listen I don't want to argue about that right now. I just want you to open your ears and listen about what happened. "

"No. My final answer is no." And I picked up my coat and bag and left.
But he came running towards me and pulled me back towards him.

"Let me go" I pleaded.

"I won't let you go until I give you an explana-"

"She said to let go" someone interrupted him. I turned behind and saw Taehyung holding my hands and also pulling me towards him slowly.

"Who are you to interrupt us?"

"That doesn't matter right now. Just let her go."

"Oh! I guess you must be Y/N's boyfriend" he said staring at him and me."Y/N I didn't know that you were so quick in moving on. You already found a gentleman huh?"

I kept quiet and bent my head downward. But Taehyung instead of me replied,
"No I'm not her boyfriend"

I was confused and my heart felt a sting at what he replied. I was on the verge of crying. Guess he didn't want to be my boyfriend. I should also understand that he didn't want to ruin his royal family's reputation. Maybe that's why. Many things were going on my mind right now. But what he replied next had me in shock.

"But I'm sure her fiance"

I looked at him shock still written on my face. He also looked at me with eyes full of love, loyalness and faithfulness.

Chanyeol was laughing and clapping his hands as if Tae was joking."You talking nonsense bro. She can't do this to me. "
I felt a slight blush on my cheeks and was backing a little away from them. When suddenly Tae pulled me back to himself and facing me stood down on one knee.
A confused me was wondering what he was doing.
"He's making fool of himself" Chanyeol stated.

"Tae..people are watching. Stand up"

"Let them watch. I don't care."
I was confused again.
He slid his hand to his coat pocket and drew out a small box. He opened the box. I saw a diamond ring inside it. He hold the ring in his finger and faced it to me.Oh my gosh, is he doing it? Am I in a dream?

[PLEASE PLAY THE VIDEO WHILE YOU READ IT WILL BRING MORE LIFE TO THIS PROPOSAL]

"Y/N..I don't know how to say this. But for the last one and a half years I've gotten to know what love feels like. Before you came into my life I was a stubborn, ignorant and a selfish person. But you changed me. You make me better. With you...I feel like a part of my heart's missing pieces is completed. I may be a fool doing this infront of your ex husband and all these people. But I'm happy I'm doing this. You may have your first proposal but I've never done this to any of my ex girlfriends.. this is my first time doing this. I'm glad you're my first one Y/N-ah. With this ring I promise you to keep you safe, to never let you go and to make you happy the best I can. Words can't explain how much I love you Y/N. I know this is too fast but you're the most kindest, prettiest and a lovely girl I've ever known and I think I'm ready to start a new life with you. Being a man..I'll be humble to you and loyal to you forever. So if I ask you to be with me forever, will you stay by side and never leave me?
Will you marry me Y/F/N?"

Author: if you're confused and so many questions are running through your mind like "how is it one year and a half?" And so and so. Please check back to the 17th chapter. I forgot to write 'one year later' but instead wrote 'the next day' sorry for confusions. Ah and yes the proposal. Ya liked it? Comment below ♥