Chapter 21

Today there's an event for my upcoming animation movie promotion at Gocheon.

Shannon while applying the makeup on me asks me, "hey when's the royal wedding?"
To think of it, we haven't started planning yet. So I replied,"I dunno but I think it'll be next year"

"So who all are going to be the bridesmaids especially maid of honour?"

"I won't have too many bridesmaids but you're gonna be one tho..if you'd like to" I laughed.

"Ooo sounds fun..I would love to" she laughed along with me too.

Then we were called for the event.

Chanyeol was asked to sit beside me. I felt awkward with him after what happened between us. 'Sigh this is going to be a long day' I thought.
The people there asked us about many things based on the movie.
Then one person stood up and asked,"is it true Y/N that Chanyeol is your ex?"
I froze.
People there were eager to hear my answer. Except my team, they know.
"Let's not talk anything else other than the movie okay?" Chanyeol replied to that person.

The person gave up and sat back down on his seat.

'Aish Y/N why couldn't you say anything?' I thought.

Great! Now people will be more eager to hear about this.
I looked at my left side to see Shannon standing near the door and giving me a thumbs up with everything's gonna be okay look.
Then we continued our chatting and promoting again.

Extra line [How Y/N and Chanyeol met]

It was the year 2015. Y/N was in her hometown, walking to high school alone. She plugged in her earphones and played her favourite song 'best friend' by ikon. [This is just a madeup okay, ikon's 'best friend' was actually released in 2018]
When she reached school she was almost opening the door to get inside the classroom but stopped in her tracks when she heard someone......singing. She didn't know who was singing but she fell in love with the voice. She took off her earphones to hear the singing better. It felt like someone was reciting their love story with the song. She decided to check who it was but it was too late...the boy already opened the door revealing himself. He was surprised and I was too.

Y/N POV

"Hey, did you just-" he was saying but I interrupted him,

"Sorry I heard you singing"

"It's okay, by the way my name's Chanyeol, the new student in your class maybe haha" he introduced.
"And would you care to introduce yourself to me, lady who heard me singing?"

"Oh..I'm Y/N. One of the laziest student in our class maybe haha" I repeated his words.
"By the way..your voice is cool"

"Well..thank you miss Y/N-ah" he smiled.
"Care to show me around the school?"

"Sure. Why not" I left my bag in the chair where I was currently sitting and went to show him around in the school. Since then we got along really well and he was my friend. I started growing feelings for him and he also flirted with me almost everyday now. Till one day at the summer ball he asked me to be his girlfriend.

1st POV
As the days were going by Chanyeol started to love her even more and Y/N also loved him back. After passing high school and after graduation when they started working...Chanyeol proposed her.

After one year of being Y/N's fiance, Chanyeol started loosing his feelings for her. He couldn't tell her about this and break up because their marriage date was already fixed.
So he planned to make it a fake marriage and tell about this to her later and break up. He hired one of his friend who was great in acting and told him to pretend to be the minister in his wedding to Y/N. He explained about the whole plan and his friend agreed to be a part of it.

It was only in their wedding's one year anniversary when Y/N got to know about all this. She was hurt and angry at the same time. They argued a lot and finally they separated. No one could cheer her up except her mother and kpop, after that incident.
She hated herself for falling for him.
But the worse was she hated him after that.
Months after they have seperated, she forgave him but she did not forget. And that memories kept haunting her everytime. But she moved on anyway.

Author : soo..finally their fake marriage story revealed but short.. I'm excited plus scared..okay why I am excited is because I'm starting two new books... which will be revealed soon. And scared for results.