Chapter 13

I rushed to my mom's place to find out so many paparazzis and journalists. People were asking me about me and Tae's relationship but i told them to leave.There were so many flashes and voices that my eyes became blurry and my ears started being deaf but I managed to get inside my mother's house.
[Note : Y/N's mother now lives in Korea]
I hugged my mother. We were so scared that night. It was so terrifying that we didn't sleep. There were still many people outside the house till midnight. We cried till it was daylight.

Morning

I slept at my mother's place yesterday. It was terrible. When we received the newspapers I saw the big article written on it. 'Y/N ignores the question of her and Prince Kim Taehyung's relationship.'
I felt so angry. Why did they have to post it here? Is this what royal life is? So many thoughts were running on my mind.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up early today. My dad called me downstairs. He never calls me early in the morning except if there's any meetings or greetings but last time I checked the scheduled there was no engagement today. I started to wonder why. I knocked on his office's door and he told me to come in. When I reached his office he asked me "What are you hiding Taehyung?" I was confused so I asked ""About what Dad?"
"Check the newspaper" and his secretary passed me the papers. I was shockwd myself when I read the newspaper. Shit! They even went to YN-ah's mother's house! How dare they! I thought.
"I would like to write back to the newspaper editor"
"Yes sire"
"About there should be no harm done to Y/N or any of her family members, I will protect her in this case and sue those who try to mess with her." And he noted down and left. My dad was surprised and continued with the typing he was doing.
I was bored plus nervous about what's going to happen today.
My phone rang. I looked at who was calling. 'Ah the first one' I thought.  BTW It was my cousin sister Eunji. "Tae are those articles about you true?! Why did you hide it from me? I'm so going to fight with you when I see you" she blurted out. "Woah....calm down there dear cousin. I was going to reveal it sooner or later but it came earlier and unexpected and as I wasn't expecting"
"So...how are you going it to tell it to the boss?"
"The boss?!"
"Idiot. The high Queen, our dearest and scary looking grandmother"
"Oh no. How could I forget about our grandmother!?"
"That's your problem. All the best dear cousin" said Eunji and cut off.
I'm a dead meat at the royal dinner. And I think I should go check on Y/N tonight.

Y/N POV

I didn't go out today. I'm still at my mother's house. I don't have to worry about clothes because my mother's and my size is exactly the same so I can borrow from her. I kept thinking about yesterday. It was the most horrible day ever.
My phone was blinking, I had notifications. I checked and saw the notification was from a newspaper club. 'Probably another news of Tae and me' I thought and clicked it open to find the article written
'Prince Kim Taehyung replies back on the news people going to Y/N's mothers house to confirm about their relationship. Prince Kim Taehyung states that he will protect Y/N no matter what. And no harm should be done to her and her family otherwise the present Prince Of Seoul warns to sue them'
My mouth was wide open. So my mom came to me to ask why and she reacted the same as me when she saw too.