Chapter 15

I am running as fast as I could to reach him. I was climbing the airport stairs right now Why? Because the elevator just had to stop working now great. I asked the person incharge of the bookings "when is the Prince departing?" She told me "umm after a few seconds from now" shit! I was panting heavily and rushed out to the plane where he was going to fly on. I didn't care about the guards and ran to his plane. He was standing outside talking to his guards about something. I screamed "Tae" and he looked back "what are you doing her-" before he could finish his sentence I ran and hug him. "I'm sorry Tae...I shouldn't have said those things. I am such a fool to not understand you properly I'm-"
"Shh I have forgiven you already" he said hugging me back.
This was the best feeling ever...to be United with the one you need in your life again.
After all the sayings and emotional moments.
I asked him "umm why were you leaving to Japan?"
"Oh well..the queen, my scary grandmom would have seen the article and to escape from her I was leaving for a while until she forgets. But now that you're here with me we can tell her together when the time is right baby"
"Yeah.." I smiled. "So..Instead of just leaving alone. Come with me for this trip again. I swear you'll not regret it" and smirked. "I didn't know you were like this too" I sarcastically said. And he took me inside his plane. Clothes? Well he said he already planned for us.

After Returning back from Japan

Monday

We decided to make our relationship official. Taehyung invited me to his cousin's after wedding party for me to meet his parents cause I didn't get to see his parents in the Royal Feast.
I wore a long red dress and took a black purse. Tae was waiting for me outside. He was wearing a black tuxedo and his hair was kept up. He looked 'hot' and amazing. Being a sweet gentleman he opened the door for me and closed it when I sat. He also came inside the car and started to give me lots of compliments. I also gave him lots.
When we reached the place we saw his parents. I was nervous. "Ready?" He asked me to confirm. "Ready" I replied back.
He introduced me to his parents. We got along really well. Then he introduced me to his cousins, relatives and guests and also to the bride and groom. They all were so nice to me. When I was sitting in one of the bar's chair, Jieun approached me. She first stared at me with her jealous eyes and smirked as if she was planning something. Then Tae's sister in law saw us and took me somewhere else. "She can be crazy sometimes you know" she said to me. "Yeah I know" I replied. "But she's been really supportive for the Royal family." I just smiled at her words. We talked about their Royal family and laughed on some jokes cracked by her. The day ended good for me.