Chapter 10

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

I felt a slight disappointed because she didn't mention about her  marriage before and she kept it a secret from me. So I stood up and went away from her presence. I walked to the place where the royal guests used to sleep when they come for a holiday here. I thought about her the whole night and about what I should do next. Should I walk away from her forever after we go back to Korea or should I give her a chance?

I think I know what to do.

Y/N POV

When I woke up, I felt a cold space beside me. Taehyung wasn't there. Today is the day we will go back to Korea. I brushed, washed and got ready. I went outside to find Taehyung all ready, he was talking to the pilot. He noticed me and mouthed "wait" to me. He came and stood beside me and said "smile." I was confused at what he just asked me to do but I smiled and I heard a click. The pilot was taking photos of us with Taehyung's phone. I think he's not angry with me anymore. After clicking photos he went inside and I followed him. "I'm sorry" I said. He turned around and looked at me and after a while he said "It's okay" and he started keeping our suitcases outside for the crew to take and I helped him.

After reaching Korea, you thanked Taehyung for the trip. He kissed you in your forehead and went away to his car. He arranged another car for you. You both said your byes and left the airport. 

"Mom" you shouted her name while going inside. You were glad to be back home. She greeted you back with a hug and you hugged her back. Then you both sat down for dinner.

TAEHYUNG POV

I was glad to be back home too after a long exhausting trip. I miss her already. I was about to dial up her number when Jieun entered. "What re you doing here?" I asked her. "May I ask too where did you go for one week?" She asked me back. "None of your business" I told her and lied down on my bed and acted as if I was sleeping. She slowly went away closing my door. 'What does she want from me?' I thought.
"Hyunggggggggggg!!!!!" I was knocked back into sense when my annoying cousin brother, Tokki stepped in, "what? Did you miss me" I asked him. "Yes very much, your annoying ex kept asking me about you" he replied. "Good for you" I winked at him. He stormed out of my room and went to his own. Well he lives with us because he's a part of our family too.
My butler hyung came inside and announced me that we were having royal feast tomorrow night. I decided to invite Y/N. I dialed up her number and she received "Yes who is this?" Seriously we just returned about an hour ago and she is into teasing me. "Hello, this is your future husband speaking" I teased her back. She said "oh Mr Prince husband, may I know the reason for your call?" She bought my tease haha. "There will be a royal feast tomorrow and I would like you to meet my family"
She paused for a moment and answered back with a "yes." Can't wait to see her tomorrow. After a while I dozed off to sleep.