Chapter 22

Christmas Special 25th December

Y/N POV

When I woke up I saw a shining white objects outside my bedroom's window. I went to take a closer look,  I saw that it was snowing outside. Yay! I love snow. Ten, my dog already went outside to play in the snow. I, still in my pajamas, also took my warm coat and went to touch the first snow of this year. I decided to take a walk to the park to help and see kids building snowman. When I reached the park, I saw kids making a big snowman already with a man. I couldn't see his face properly. But when I went to help them too. I saw that the man was Taehyung.

"Hey love. Good morning" he greeted me and came near me.

"Good morning, at first I thought you were some other man then when I came to see your face, it was you" I told him laughing.

"Yeah I came covering my back with heavy sweaters and coat that must be the reason you didn't recognise me. By the way, aren't you cold? You're only wearing pajamas and a coat."

"I'm fine. On the first day of snow, I always go around here like that."

"Ohh okay but I need you to be extra warm." Saying this he removed one of his heavy coat and put it around me.

"Thanks"

"Anything my princess"

"Let's not get cheesy around these little innocent kids shall we? Haha. Oh by the way merry Christmas everyone. I almost forgot" I said.

"Yeah.Merry Christmas kids" Taehyung also wished.

"Merry Christmas uncle and aunty." they also wished us.
And then after a laugh with everyone there. We begin making a huge snowman and finally finished it after a while. After everybody's done making. The children went home and Taehyung and I, having nothing else to do, was walking in the road covered with snow.

"Hey...My grandmother called for dinner tonight. She said to bring your mother too. And she also said that we can discuss and fix our marriage's date too tonight" he said.

"Hmm..okay I'll be there. I replied.

"Then See you babe" and he kissed my forehead.

"See you too love." I kissed his cheek back when we were hugging.

And he went. I too went back to my house and found my dog, Ten sleeping on his couch. I giggled and went to bath.

After bath, I dressed up and went with my friends to church.

CHRISTMAS PARTY

it's night already. When I went to pick up my mom, I went outside of my car and saw Christmas lights and decorations everywhere in the neighbourhood. It was
a beautiful view. I took many pictures on my phone.

"Hey sweetheart, Merry Christmas" my mom wished me while locking her door.

"Merry Christmas mom" I wished back.
We went inside the car and drove to the Royal castle.

I took out all the gifts from my car and wishing Taehyung's family members gave them each gift.
They also wished me and said that they'll tell the guards to keep their gifts for me in my car. I told them that they didn't have to gift me. But they said that I am a part of the family now. They gave my mom gifts too and mom also gave them too. After the gifts exchange people came for the party. Everybody was celebrating, cheering and enjoying.
While there was no sign of Taehyung. He's gift was still with me..I don't know where he is.

Taehyung's sister in law came and sat beside me and told me not to worry and that Taehyung is gonna be here soon.

When I was sipping my hot cocoa tea which the Queen gave me to drink while waiting for Taehyung, I felt a pair of warm hands wrapping around my waist. "Hey" he said.
I didn't need to turn around to see who it was, because I immediately knew from his deep voice that it was Tae.

"You're late"

"I'm sorry babe..got stuck in the traffic. "

"Okay you're excused lol" I giggled.

"So..where's my Christmas gift babe?" He asked me.

"I forgot to bring a gift for you but I brought for all your family" I lied.

"I'm jealous" he jokingly said.

"Okay hereeeeee babe" and I kissed him on his cheek.

"Mmhmm..I like the gift. But in order for me to love it you need to kiss me here" and he pointed his finger towards his lips.

To tease him, I pretended that I was going to kiss him but then backed away standing up and placed his original gift, which I brought for him in his hand.

He opened his eyes and pouted. He placed the gift which I brought for him in the table. And took out a gift.

"Awwe Is it for me?" I teased.

"No it's for my baby" he also teased me. "And I won't give her this gift until she kisses me"

"Poor baby. I guess she's not going to kiss you then."

"She is" and he smirked and leaned closer to me.

"Tae-" before I could finish my sentence he kissed me. I kissed him back. And I can feel his smirk in the kiss.
His lips smelled like strawberry dipped in vanilla. Ahh that's why he was late..he must've thought hard on which lip balm to apply.
We pulled away after a while.
I blushed hard. And he gave me gift saying "I told you she would." And he winked.
"Hmm she give up" I said.

"Let's go join our family, shall we?"  he smiled and extended his arm for me to hold it.

"Sure."