I looked up at him speechless as he smiled widely. My eyes followed his hand to the bottom of his shirt as he grabbed it and started to pull it up, revealing a slim waist and tight abs lightly dusted with hair.

My mouth dropped open and I so desperately wanted to see him pull it up all the way but instead he did the opposite and dropped the shirt back down to cover him.

“Are you fantasizing about me?” He crossed his arms defensively and I choked on my saliva.

"I…w…what!?" I shook my head and felt my thoughts going crazy.

"If you want me to do something….no matter how bad or inappropriate it may seem….I can do it to you." He took a few steps forward so his crotch was directly in front of my face which by now was no doubt burning up in a blush.

"Oh god…" I gulped again and stared at the bulge in his pants, feeling my own member getting harder at the thought of all the things he could do.

"Now….lie down…" He slowly sank to his knees and motioned for me to lie down.

I didn't know what to do…but I certainly couldn't do something like this…I can't just lie down in front of a strange man…I…well shit.

I lied down.

Taehyung laughed deeply and I felt a shiver run down my back. "I knew you had a naughty side…it's just been forced into a prison of safety…forced by someone horrible." His words made me tense up and he immediately put his hands on my thighs and gently massaged them.

"Don't talk about him." I closed my eyes again and barred my fists, trying desperately to push the images of him out of my mind.

"So that's how it is…you know, you can't move on from him if you don't accept what he did to you." Taehyung's hands moved up slightly and I quickly grabbed them, feeling insecure and most off all afraid.

"But when someone wrongs you…you need to get back up, if you let it take you out for good then they've won." He placed his hands on mine but I quickly wrenched them out of his grip and sat up.

"He didn't just wrong me okay!? He fucking hurt me!" I pushed Taehyung hard and he fell backwards onto the floor.

"I liked him so much….I looked up to him….and not only physically cause he was so fucking tall…and hot....but I looked up to him as a man. He was special to me and yet he hurt me, I can't just "accept that.'" I stood up, feeling anger and hurt suffocating me. I started to walk out but Taehyung's words stopped me.

"So Jungkook wins then."

I froze in my tracks, feeling so many emotions running through me but the strongest one: Anger.

"No he doesn't fucking win." I turned around as Taehyung slowly stood up.

"So what are you gonna do? I mean, staying at home sure makes it look like he won." He took a step closer to me and my breathing sped up.

"I don't know what to do okay? I've got so much anger pent up that it's driving me mad." I honestly felt like I was going crazy.

When I was in my room, just staying in bed, or listening to piano music I felt almost nothing. but now that this man came in my world, everything's going wrong, everything is being messed u-

"Fucking someone is a good start."

There he goes again, talking stuff that makes me so goddamn confused…

"I meant, fucking ME, is a good start." He smiled slightly and I felt my anger rising even more than I thought possible.

"Is that all you think about? Sex, sex, sex, well maybe you should go, and fuck yourself!!!" I yelled in his face and he simply smiled more, looking almost excited by my anger.

"Let it out, Jimin. It's okay, you can hit me, I'm kind of into that stuff." He raised his eyebrows and I sighed in defeat.

There's just no way of getting through to him is there? Even if I'm in turmoil all he'll think about is pleasure? Why did I even let myself start to get attached to him?

"Why are you here, Taehyung?" My hands dropped to my sides and I stared at him sadly.

"I already told you Jimin….to heal you." He started walking closer to me and I warily backed up.

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't think the very thing that made me like this can save me." I kept walking away from him till my back hit the door and I grabbed the handle as a precaution.

"Ah…but that's where you're wrong Jimin. You clearly didn't want to be hurt by him…you didn't want the man you liked to do you wrong like that…so what if you and I did something to completely shatter that?" He had now walked up to me and strangely enough I didn't move.

He stared down into my eyes as my breaths came out heavily, a look of care now mixed into the lust in his own eyes.

"What if I made you want me so much….that you completely forgot about Jungkook?