Prologue

This is the start of the story 'If Only'! And yes, I know I'm not that good at naming stories. This will be my second cardfight vangaurd fanfic! So I hope you enjoy! By the way prologues are short because they are well, a prologue~

"Sendou Aichi, have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you never met Kai Toshiki?"

I felt a voice full of coldness whisper into my ear, I looked around with unease as I tried to locate where the voice had come from. I could see nothing but the stars all around me.

"Who are you?"

I asked as I began to feel fear start to grip hold on me, I didn't know where I was. The last thing I remembered was playing at card capital with all of my precious and dear friends.

"I am everything, yet I am nothing Sendou Aichi"

"I don't understand.. Why am I here?"

I don't like this place...

It gives me a bad feeling..

"Hehe silly Sendou, I can read your thoughts. I've also already told you why you're here"

I felt the ground Beneath me waver, I fell down surprised and looked at the ground. It was transparent yet I could see my reflection. However it wasn't the reflection of the current me, it was the reflection of the past me, who was weak and bullied all the time, the me who was afraid of others the me who always ran away.

I placed my hand to the ground and the past me did the same, we touched our palms together. If felt somewhat soothing seeing my old self, it made me think how much I've changed for the better.

"So Sendou Aichi, do you wonder what would have happened if you never met Kai Toshiki that day all those many years ago?"

The dark voice made my head whip up in attention, I started to have the feeling that something terrible was about to happen to me. I also knew that there was nothing I could currently do against this unknown enemy.

At least I'm the only one who is currently in danger to this unknown being..

I felt slightly relieved, if my friends were with me right now I would end up being afraid for them as well as myself. I sighed and looked at my younger reflection, I could tell whatever was planned for me probably had something to do with it.

Wait.. what that voice has been asking and my younger reflection..

" you've guessed right Sendou Aichi, you're going to go back, back to where everything began for you except this time, you won't meet Kai Toshiki"

I gasped, my reflection suddenly grabbed my arm and began to pull me into the floor. I wasn't strong enough to resist, I felt a flash of emptiness enter my mind as my reflection swapped places with me, I looked up and saw the current me looking down at me, I looked at my hands and they were smaller, I was a five year old again. I felt pain in my mind and I lost consciousness, all memories of after I met Kai-kun were erased and I was left as my five year old self and sent into the past where I was destined to not meet Kai-Kun that day to receive the blaster blade that started it all.

Me: that's the end of the prologue!

Aichi: :0 you were right it was short

Me: I added a prologue because its nice to know how Aichi ended up in the situation of never meeting Kai

Aichi: Q.Q Kai-kun...

Me: aww stop whining Aichi! You're going to grow up with a different life!

Aichi: all my friends... Card fighting... Q.Q

Me: Aichi whining will get you nowhere!

Aichi: .....

Me: hope ya liked the prologue! I won't update this everyday until I finish one of my other stories.. Can't update 4 stories a day every day >^< but once of of them is done I'll begin trying to upload everyday