Chapter 20

We went to bed and I woke up at 8 to get ready and to pack.
After I'd finished packing, I got all my travel stuff out and ready and I packed my handbag and left everything at the door. I eventually made some cereal and sat down to watch Jane The Virgin on Netflix.
"Morning," Tom comes through into the living room with his grey joggers on, rubbing his eyes.
"More like afternoon!" I laugh.
"What time is it?" He chuckles.
"It's 12:08 Tom,"
"Oh shit I haven't even packed yet!" He turns around and sees all of your stuff at the door.
"You've been busy," he smiles as he sorts himself breakfast.
"I got up at 8 Tom. I cleaned the flat, packed everything I need and I'm finally sitting down!" I open the blinds.
"Wow you're very productive," he giggles as he sits next to me.
"Really?" He judges me as I turn the TV back on.
"Hey I did all the housework so," I shrugged.
"True." He smiles and puts a hand on my thigh.
"Thank you," He kisses my cheek.
"I should be the one thanking you Tom, you have spoiled me to death in just the past 24 hours," I play with his hair.
"You deserve to be spoiled, you've done nothing but work your whole life, it's time for a break babe," He smiles and we kiss.
"Bora bora today!" I get up off of the couch and start doing a silly dance.
"Oh god," he laughs at me as I attempt to twerk.
"That's horrible," He's laughing hard now.
"Ahhh, you love it though!" I smile as I put my dish in the sink.

The airport was swarmed with paparazzi and fans.
"Tori! Tom!"
"Tori are you an actress?"
"Where are you guys going?"
The questions were swarming us and I was feeling stressed and claustrophobic. I grab onto Toms arm.
"Guys can you stay back please," Tom asks.
Once we get through the crazy maze of screaming teenagers and annoying middle aged adults, we sit down waiting for our plane to board.
"Can the private flight for Mr Dutch please board at gate 47." Tom picks up his bags.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"To our flight," he smiles.
"What! A private plane?!" I jump up.
"Shh! That's why I put a different name on so no one could figure out!" He grabs my hand and we head to the gate and get in the plane.
"This is crazy Tom!" I sit down on one of the big seats.
"A lot of room," I raise my eyebrows.
"You're very dirty Tori," he laughs.
"You like it though," I bite my lip.
"Very true," he smiles and sits next to me. The flight begins and I can't wait for the holiday ahead. Just me and Tom.

We step out of the plane and the fresh, warm air of Bora Bora hits my face.
"Car for a Mr Tom Holland?" A nicely dressed man walks us to a blacked out Range Rover.
"This will be your car for the two weeks. You'll have the same driver too."  The guy opens the door for us and we step in as he puts our luggage into the boot.
"Good evening Mr and Mrs Holland," He starts driving.
"Mr and Mrs Holland?" I whisper.
"Sorry it's just handier," he shrugged.
"I'm John Cunningham I'll be your driver for the next 2 weeks," he says softly. He had an extremely fancy, English accent.
"To the villa I'm guessing?"
"Yes please."

We drive up to the place and it's absolutely gorgeous. It's over the water and the views are amazing.

John takes our bags to our room and then leaves

"Tom this is crazy!" I run around the house looking at every room.
"Oh I'm guessing this is the bedroom?" I start to open the door when Tom runs and slams it shut.
"There's a surprise in there." He smiles.
"Oh okay," I smirk and walk outside.
"Tom! There's sun beds looking out to the ocean!" I run down the stairs and sit on them, taking it all in.
"It's crazy...but babe, it's Date time." He helps me off of the sun bed and we walk back into the house.
"Wear one of the outfits," Tom winks and goes into the room and hands me my suitcase.
I pick out the nude and sequins dress.

Oh he's gonna love this. I smirk.