Chapter 16

"Ugh I need a shower," I say as I wipe my tears.
"Okay, do you want me to order food?" Tom asks as he puts his bomber jacket on the kitchen island.
"Yeah, you choose, I'm good with whatever." I take my hair out the bun that was messily put in my head.
Tom clears his throat.
"What?" I smile.
"You just look...amazing." He says. He moves closer to me and puts his hands on my waist.
"Well I think I'll look much better in the shower tiger," I seductively whisper. I bite my lip then move from Toms grasp. I walk upstairs knowing he'd follow me. I shoved my jacket and bag on my bed and took my boots off. I brush my hair then unbutton my jeans.
"Hey," Tom wraps his hands around my hips from behind.
"That's my job." He undoes my jean button and puts down the zip.
"Thought you were ordering food?" I smirk and turn round so I'm facing him.
"I've got another meal awaiting me," He hungrily looks at my lips.
"Better start ordering babe." I walk to the other side of my room and take my jeans and top off. He just stares at me. I love teasing this boy.
"Now, while you're ordering the food I'll take a shower...deal?" I ask. He follows me to the bathroom. I turn the hot water on then get behind the shower curtain. I take my pants and bra off and chuck them at him.
"Food can wait." He says. Knew he couldn't contain himself!
I run my head under the shower as I wait for Tom. I suddenly hear music.
"Tom?" I peek round the curtain and Toms put music on.
"Ah...here's a good one." He puts his phone down the climbs in. It's "Call out My Name" by The Weekend. Sexy, I thought. (Start song now)
"Do you know how bad you've been Tori?" He pulls me in hardly to his now wet body. I shake my head playing along.
"You've kept me waiting." He pins me up against the cold tiles. I flinch a little but settle down.
"You have some time to make up for...are you prepared for that?" He asks. Fuck he's hot.
"I am more than prepared Tiger," I take a piece of his curly wet hair and curl it around my finger. He smashes his lips onto mine, causing goosebumps everywhere. His hands search my body until my bum then he squeezes on it.
"Jump," He says in between kisses. I jump onto his strong torso and he holds me up. He starts moving the kisses down my neck and onto my chest. I entangle my fingers in his hair and tug on it a little.
"Tom..." I bite my lip.
"We have to make up for lost time, better start now," I suggest.
"Good thinking," he smiles and presses me back up against the tiles.
"I need you Tom." I moan into his lips.
Signal received.
I let out a moan of pleasure and relief as he starts to the start of the chorus.
🎵 So call out my name 🎵
I hold his bicep in my right hand but still have my hand in his hair on my left. He goes to the beat of the music which is slower.
"Oh Tom please..." I plead and bite my lip. Begging for him to go faster.
"Just," He grunts and puts a hand onto the tile next to me.
"Wait." He says seriously.
He starts going faster to my pleading.
Tom grunts. I smile.
"I've fucking missed you." I moan.
"I've missed fucking you." He moans back. Enough to send me over the edge...you better fucking believe it.
My moans start getting faster and louder.
"Fuck Tori!" Tom shouts. His arm on the tile was clenching. I grabbed onto it. He got faster and faster until we both finished. He lets me down.
"I'll go order the food," he smiles at me and gets out the shower.
"Chinese!" I shout through.
"Thought so!" He shouts back.

After we got our food we sat on the couch and watched friends. I was painting my nails while my legs were over Toms lap, which he was using as a laptop desk.
"Hey the weathers meant to be shit tomorrow," he says as he takes a sip of his tea.
"Oh well...gives us more places and time to fuck." He nearly spits out his tea as I say it. I giggle.
"Victoria! We do not fuck! We make loovveee." He says in a fancy English accent.
"Haha! Yeah Tom, I don't think while someone's 'making love' they say "I missed fucking you"!" I laugh. Tom throws his head back laughing.
"That's true!" He giggles and takes another sip of his tea while looking at me. He smirks. I laugh again which makes him laugh.
"Tom no hold it in!" He nearly spits his tea out. He shakes his head. His cheeks were puffed out from the tea still in his mouth. He shields his eyes.
"What are you doing?" I laugh. He shakes his head again. I move his hands away and quickly give him a kiss.
Then he spits his tea into my fucking mouth. I hold it in my mouth not knowing what to do.
"Tom!" I laugh. He's killing himself laughing and his eyes well up at the sight. I stick the finger up to him. He laughs even more. I just spit the tea all over him. He stops.
"Tori!" He's drenched in tea and i just watch him and laugh.
"I fucking missed you." I finish laughing and wipe the tears away.
"I missed fucking You." He says back.