Chapter 10

Toms POV
Kat takes my hand and drags me away from Tori. She brings me into a small copy room. I walk in front of her and there's only a small lamp on in the corner. I suddenly hear the door close...and lock.
"Hey why do you need to lock the door?" I ask.
"I didn't lock it," she shakes her head.
I go to the door and turn the handle.
"Um yeah you've-" she shoves me up against the door.
"I've been waiting too long for this Tom," she whispers then licks her lips.
"Kat what are you doing? Are you drunk?" I ask.
"Drunk in love Tommy boy," she whispers getting closer to my face. I push her away. I try to open the door but there's no lock.
"Ah, ah, ah! Not so fast!" She holds up a key.
"I think you'll need this to get out?" She pouts her lips.
"Can I have them, then?" I walk closer to her.
"If you give me what I want I'll give you what you want," she whispers.
"Kat stop shitting around okay, give me the keys!" I reach for them but she snatched them away.
"I'm not shitting around Tom, I want just a little, small, kiss from you and I'll be out of yours and Tori's life forever." She says.
"Forever?"
"Yes sir. I just want a kiss...is that so much to ask for?" She whispers and comes inches away from my face.
"Fine but just a small one cause me and Tori are great right now," I have my hands behind my back. I'm not using any hands on her, nuh uh.
"Great,"
She grabs my neck and kisses me. I'm trying to pull away but she's still there.

"Tom?"

Tori's POV
I grab my bag and the only thing I could think of was Jess. I need to find Jess. I run around the room and I find her talking to some guy. I pull her away.
"Kats got Tom in a room!" I whisper shout.
"What!" Jess exclaims.
"She grabbed him away from me and they're in a room because apparently the light bulb has gone out!" I say.
"Bull fucking shit." Jess shakes her head.
"She'll have locked the door but I brought the keys so I have the key for every room," she runs over to her bag and takes out her key-chain.
"Where's the room?"
I try to follow sound but I can't hear much because of the loud music from the main section of the office.
"Wait!" I stop and out my ear against a door.
"Kat stop shitting around okay, give me the keys!" I could hear Toms voice.
"This one!" I point to it and Jess finds the key.
"Okaayyyy, this room has never been used so it's rusty!" She fiddles around with the key before finally opening it.

"Tom?"
He was kissing Kat who had her hands all over him. Tom turns around.
"Tori!" He starts to walk towards me.
"Not so fast," she grabbed Toms hand and pulled him in so his back was facing her chest. She leant down and grabbed something from her strappy, gladiator heels.
"I would be careful Tori." She pulls a knife out and puts it at Toms neck.
I walk closer to her.
"Try me." I say. I trip Tom up so he falls out of her reach. She goes to stab me but I grab her hand and twist it; she lets out a shriek. I flip her onto the ground so I'm on top of her. I flip my hair to one side then pin her arms down.
"No chance," I say. I relax for a split second. She then flips me into my back and puts the knife to my neck.
"Really?" She taunts.
She starts to move it closer but I kick her legs then grab the knife. I grab her arms tightly and shove them behind her back then push her forcefully down onto the ground.
"You're such a bitch!" She shrieks. I move her hands further up her back and she screams again.
"Get up!" I say. I pick her up and walk her to the back door. She still tries to wriggle out but I've got her firmly.
"Leave or I'll call the police." I say.
"I'm not leaving. In fact, because of this I'll just make your life worse!" She taunts again. She spits on my feet.
"Well...lucky for you," I ask for my bag from Jess. She hands me it and I take out a leather case.
"I am the police." I show her my police badge. Jess chucks me my handcuffs and I put them on her. Jess had already called the police so they were waiting outside.
"Officer I think you can take her from here." I hand her over like a baby.
"No problem Gunn." He nods at me then puts her in the back of the police car. I dust my hands off then come back inside.
"Well that's her handled." I say as I close the door. I turn around to Toms gawping face.
"Wha...what the hell just happened?!" He exclaimed.
"I'm more than just looks babe." I kiss him.
"You okay now?" I ask.
"Uh...I mean...yeah, it's just...you work for the police?!" He stutters. I giggle.
"I'll tell you later," I smile.
"That's so badass!" He laughs.