Chapter 7

I open my door and dump my handbag on my kitchen island. I go to the letter holder where I keep all the menus and bring them all out.
"Chinese?" I ask.
"Sounds great," Tom smiles.
We pick what we want and I order the food.
"Ugh! They say that it's really busy tonight so it'll be up to an hour getting here!" I whine.
"Well, instead of having me as desert...you could have me as a starter." Tom stands next to me.
"Sounds yummy," I laugh.
He cups my face and plants a hard, long kiss on my lips. He slowly enters his tongue in my mouth and I moan a little. It boosts his confidence and he moves to my shoulder, taking my oversized cardigan off.
I unbutton his shirt as the kiss gets more sloppy. He puts his hands on my hips and pushes me against the kitchen island. He starts to slowly grind through our clothes.
I moan in his mouth then rip his shirt off. He lifts me up on top of the worktop and pushes up against me. I take my t-shirt off and he unbuttons my jeans while I do the same to him. He wriggles his jeans off and takes my heeled boots off. He then takes my jeans off and runs his hand from my foot to my thigh, making me flinch.
"Tom," I moan, leaning my head back.
He then kisses my ear and jaw and slowly moves to my neck. I tangle my fingers in his forest of chocolate curls, tugging on them slightly which makes him grunt. He moves his hand to my back and swiftly up-clips my bra. I look at him surprised.
"Not my first time," Tom giggles cheekily and then continues to kiss my neck. I push his bare chest against mine, just longing for him. I pull at the hem of his boxers, indicating for him to take them off. He shakes his head. I moan in frustration. He's teasing me!
He puts his hands on my waist and grabs the hem of my pants. He pulls on them, making me moan louder. He slowly takes them off.
"Tom please..." I moan.
"Frustrated?" He asks.
"Yes!" I sound a little more annoyed now.
"Just what I wanted," he smiles cheekily then takes his boxers off. We sit for a split second just looking at each other before Tom interrupts my thoughts with his lips on my chest. He moves me closer to the edge of the kitchen counter top.
"Pill?"
"Always," I smile. He smiles then enters me slowly. I let out a moan of relief and pleasure. I grab his bicep and move his hand to my back. I move my hand to his butt, guiding where to go. 
"Tori..." He whispers in my ear, it sends goosebumps everywhere.
"Hmmm," I bite my lower lip.
"Faster Tom," I whisper.
"No problem for me," he chuckles quietly. He moves faster just adding the amounts of pleasure on and on as I start to feel the knot in my stomach tighten and tighten.
"Tori, I'm...I'm!" He grunts.
"Me...too!" I moan. We both finish at the same time and let out moans.
We sit still in each other's arms, listening to our deep, breaths regulate again.
"Made me even more hungry." Tom huffs sarcastically.
"Hell Yeah it should of!" I laugh. He shoves in his boxers and I out in my pants and bra. I was about to put on my  top when he hands me his shirt.
"I think you'd look good in this." He smiles. I put the shirt on but don't do any buttons. My messy hair falls from the bun it was in.
"Wow," Tom stares at me.
"Quit starin' spiderboy!" I say. Tom rolls his eyes. I go over to my speaker and I put on my playlist. The first song that comes on is "Come and get your love" by RedBone. I grab a spoon from the kitchen and start lip-syncing the words to the song and dancing. We end up dancing and singing to a bunch of older songs and it's so much fun. The doorbell rang suddenly but we didn't even bother to put more clothes on or stop the music. We opened the door. Me with bra, pants and a shirt on, holding a wooden spoon lip-syncing to songs in the background and Tom doing the same in his boxers.
"Uh...£40 please..." the guy looks so confused.
"Keep the change!" I hand him £50.
"Uh...okay." He stares at us for a second then walks back to his car.
I close the door and I put the food out on plates. I took a bit of my chow-main and a bit of sauce got on my nose. I go to grab a towel (still dancing) but Tom grabs me away. I squeal and he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him and laugh.
"Tom I need a wipe or something I have chow-main sauce on my nose!" I say, struggling to get out of his grip.
"No need for a wipe babe," Tom kisses me then kisses my nose, taking it all off. I laugh and rub my nose.
"Do you even know how cute you are Tori?" Tom says.
"Yes I do. But do you know how cute YOU are?" I laugh.
"Obviously! I'm Spiderman!" Tom laughs. I roll my eyes playfully and kiss him again. He's so perfect.